Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FAO: IRG| - Supplies Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

ID: GdD - Francois Drake
Subject: Supplies

[Image: vZepTsD.png]

Hello esteemed members of the Ingenuus Research Group. I am Francois Drake Général de Division - Commander of the Foreign Legion. *He bows*

I believe this is the first time we have been acquainted, we are in need of certain "technical supplies" for an upcoming reconnaissance mission.
But before I go further, I first need to know if your group can be trusted to hold secrets and whether you are willing to work with Gallic affiliates?

A little about us, we are Le Legion Etrangere. a foreign legion detachment of the Gallic Royal Navy. Our unit is made-up primarily of Sirians who have sworn allegiance to King Charles XI and the Kingdom of Gallia.

Let me know your thoughts on the matter.

Général de Division - Francois Drake, signing off. Vive le Roi

>>>END OF TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: tH0KVeb.png]
[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]

(((BOOSTING TRANSMISSION)))

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Drake,
It is within our interests to do what is profitable and allows for the human race, as a whole, to progress. Moderate involvement with the Royal family would be our ultimate goal in instigating relations, and I believe it only fair to make that clear. There are reaches of the Gallic Empire that are left quite unexplored by those in our group, so access of those areas would also be of interest. However, you will have to be more specific on your needs for us to give you a clear answer on whether we can help. Our involvement would be by proxy, as to not soil our reputation with known houses. Our reputation is our primary marketing point, and to ruin such by mishandling secrets would surely be our downfall. You have my curiosity, so please fill us in on more.

Regards,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

Allo' Dr Erzie, It brings me great comfort to know we can rely on fellow Sirians to help us achieve our objectives, we understand your need to protect your reputation and it most certainly precedes you.

To the matter at hand, we are currently preparing for a deep space recon mission into enemy held territory to map the star systems surrounding Magellan. In the coming months the Royal Navy will be pushing into these systems and we need to know what to attack and where!

As part of the mission one of our expedition units will be equipped with reconnaissance equipment to take photographs of the surrounding area aswell as making geographical surveys for the purpose of compiling complete star maps of these systems.

Based on this brief, what reconnaissance and surveying modules does your group currently produce?

Precision will be key here, so the more sensitive the equipment the better. Product details would also help.

Drake,
It seems my suspicions were correct. It is not necessarily in our best interests to disrupt the Houses directly, as we choose avoidance over conflict; we hardly have the unity and power grade to even remotely challenge a paramilitary organization. As for your requirements, our vessels currently use matrix-based triangulation systems as well as standard gun-cams for reconnaissance operations, as well as some cloaking technology. We have yet to get our Group's facility at a production level, but it should turn to such a pace in the coming months. If it's equipment you're after, feel free to put in a work order once our cloaking device factory comes into production status, but until then, we cannot guarantee anything. Omicron Supply Industries already has a fully functioning installation for said equipment, so I would recommend going to them if you need your equipment at a sooner date. I will warn you, however, that their prices will be rather... aggressive. If you do choose to wait, we will gladly facilitate your operations with the necessary equipment. Rest assured our agreed secrecy will not be lost by our inability to fill your needs.

Regards,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

Mousieur,
Our needs are not that provincial. We require certain items you have for sale on Ames Research Facility, namely

5 Reconnaissance Modules

20 Mobile Medical Units

100 Survey Team (Members)

If you can supply us these items, we will compensate you handsomely. These are what we require before we undertake our mission north! Time is of the essence, please

Can you deliver sir?

Drake,
If all you need is some standard equipment and some contractors, we can easily oblige. Just know that the Hippocratic oath is taken seriously by many of our medically qualified personnel, and even in combat states, humane action is still to be adhered to. Many Zoners are well-versed in multiple trades, and many in medical fields. However, we can supply you with what you require. For the purpose of supplying your group, we will be removing the manufacturer ID, as well as the serials on all of our modules provided, and our contractors will remain anonymous. Where would you like these supplies delivered?

Regards,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

Subject: Delivery

Mousieur,

Please can you deliver the required supplies to Perth Station in the Edinburgh System:

5 Reconnaissance Modules

20 Mobile Medical Units

100 Survey Team (Members)

Please let me know the cost of of delivering these materials, and La Legion will reimburse you upon completion of the assignment. Visual Confirmation will also be required.

Bonne Chance, Dr Erzie.

(((BOOSTING TRANSMISSION)))

Pages: 1 2