Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rear Admiral Victoria Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--[Transmission Initiated]--

[Image: dennis-quaid-gi-joe.jpg]

Comm ID: Matthew Hemlock
Recipient ID: Rear Admiral Knight - Battlegroup Harmony

Subject: Questions and Answers

Encryption: Critical - Omega Level
Priority: Critical - Omega Level

Ma'am.

Right now, I'm not sure what to think. When Christianson sent the relocation form, I expected that Harmony would just be another fruitful duty station. Now after coming back and hearing what's happened, as well as seeing what footage I could, I'm not sure how to take this.

I apologize if I seem like I'm relevant here. I've had little to nothing to do with Harmony's operations, nor any of this banter that's happened in the last year. My entire crew and I have been out of the loop since our departure for a humanitarian Still, Christianson signed the recommendation form, and I'd at least like to be thorough with my duties. Coming from my experiences into a situation like this would usually be a candy-store opportunity, but I've got more respect for you than to just do that.

What I'm getting at here, ma'am, is what exactly happened with Harmony? Why does it seem like things are just hectic for the sake of being hectic? I know there's some form of danger with infection statuses going around, and I'm honestly shocked that it's gotten to that level, but a short explanation would help. Sader told me some trash which was more likely than not beyond one sided, so if I can see how things happened from both sides, it might paint a clearer picture as to what I'm supposed to do here.

Given the circumstances, I'm giving the Battlegroup a reluctant patch of trust. If you want to meet and talk, exchange explanations, I'm more than happy to set up something. I'm tired of running, and if someone's in the wrong, I want to make them right.

Stay safe, Admiral.

Signed,
Captain Matthew Hemlock, Shamrock Bay

[Attachments: 0

--[Transmission Terminated]--
Incoming Transmission
[Image: 1zhyYKU.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Matthew Hemlock
Subject: RE: Questions and Answers

Loading Message
[Image: 8njrQyK.png]

Mister Hemlock,

since that relocation never properly came to pass you certainly received another. I will not trust the Navy or anyone related to them. I don't understand what you want to reach here.

The Navy opened fire on us and we were cut off from anything for weeks when all that stood between death or assimilation was the LSF forces and our own ships. What do you want to try now? Mend relations? You should get out of there while you still can if you're not part of this mess already.

I certainly won't risk giving away our position for the time being. This message will be sent from a dropped buoy so don't bother to trace this.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: gGJCGUi.png]
Transmission Ends