Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lena Riemann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bBfywJ0.png?1]

Opening header...

Name: Sara 'Ryder' Shepard[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/BCmjQ5g.png?1[/img]
Subject: See inside
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet loss: 0%
Date: 21/05/824AS

Opening message...

Hey Lena,

We ran into eachother earlier today in Pennsylvania. You mentioned you were with the Order earlier. It got me thinking, why did you leave us? Also, you left being visibly distrought by what had happened between you and .. you know who. I wanted to check in on you, see how you were doing. Hope to receive a reply from you soon!

Your's faithfully,

Captain Sara 'Ryder' Shepard, Order Primary Fleet
[Image: VntXYfK.png?1]

Attachments hyperlinked:

Incoming Transmission . . .

[Image: cCZbrug.jpg]

Encryption: GRÜN
To: Sarah Shepard
Topic: My leave
Priority:
Sender ID: Lena Riemann
Sender Location: Freeport 1

Opening Transmission . . .

Guten Tag, Sarah

well, when I left the Red Hessians, I felt like I need something to affiliate with, I am a person that likes to see and try out new things and I thought about the Order and the Omicrons, the Nomads and how you fight them, it seemed like a great experience and challenge for me, personally that is. Well when I joined I was very enthusiastic but I felt very discouraged after seeing that Golanski doesn't really play the role of a leader in my eyes. You people go out and do your jobs that he dictates around, at least that is what two other operatives told me back then. I thought that this probably wasn't right for me, I don't know if it was a good or bad decision, I cannot judge things like that easily, it is nice to see that someone noticed and welcomes me back whenever I want, I will keep that in mind, really, I will. You are great people and even if it were only two weeks, I closed you all into my heart, the Order is not nearly as brutal as I thought. effective, but still human, did that answer your question? Or do you have any more?

Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann.

Closing Transmission . . .

Opening header...

Name: Sara 'Ryder' Shepard[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/BCmjQ5g.png?1[/img]
Subject: RE: See inside
Date: 22/05/824AS

Opening message...

Hey Lena,

Thats a much more positive answer then I had predicted to see. While its true that we follow orders, we are offered a great deal of freedom in actually pursuing that order. The more you make yourself usefull, the more freedom you are offered. Probably it was because you were new to the Order that it seemed like that to you.

As for other questions, you hadn't answered my second one yet, hehe. How are you holding up? You seemed quite distrought by that conversation yesterday.

Your's faithfully,

Attachments hyperlinked:

Priority:

Guten Tag, Sarah

oh, I guess I am okay-ish right now, yesterday was pretty heavy indeed, very very. it's not like I am really fine, I am a wreck but I will manage, I did before, at least someone cares. Although I am homeless, jobless and no perspective in sight, hm, life takes unexpected turns, doesn't it?

Opening header...

Opening message...

Hey Lena,

Like I said yesterday, I can help you resolve about half of those issues. A place to stay and a job. But I can't make those decisions for you,
those are up to you. Just give me a word and I'll help you get sorted out.

Your's faithfully,

Attachments hyperlinked:

Priority:

Guten Tag, Sarah

I think this is not a good moment to make such a decision, I will keep this offer in my head and will come back to you when I decided, okay? I think I am not very useful to you right now anyways.

Opening header...

Opening message...

Hey Lena,

Fair enough. The offer will remain open for as long as I (or you) live. If I can help in any way, give a shout. Now, I have to prepare something for an operation in ... well, I told you in space. We'll stay in touch.

Your's faithfully,

Attachments hyperlinked:

Topic: Thank you
Priority:
Sender Location: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt

Guten Tag, Sarah,

I just had a talk with one of Golanski's operatives and he allowed me to return to the Order, I just wanted to tell you this and thank you for giving me the offer.

With much appreciation, Lena Riemann.