Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BMF Clark Kent from White Shipping Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: ewYv7MP.png]

Identification: Noah White
Ranking: Chief Enginner

Hello mister Clark Kent my team and i manage to deliver you goods to your base.. here are proofs

[WSC]-White Ship: 43080
[WSC]-Engineer.Wiggin: 26475
[WSC]-knezmario1: 15966
[WSC]-Silver: 14832

Thet is all i hope we will have bussnises again all best!!

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Accounts Department

To: Chief Engineer White | White Shipping Co.
RE: Business Relations Proposal

Mr White,
Absolute sterling work on the trial contract. Your men certainly do a good job. We are very impressed by your company's professional approach and would like to further our business dealings as discussed earlier. We are looking for extra supplies of Food, Oxygen, Water and Reinforced Alloy to be delivered to our stations, the Isle of Skye located in orbit of Planet New London & Fortitudine which you are already familiar with, on a regular basis. The stations are both home to a large number of employees and regular guests, so it is imperative that the station is always kept to maximum capacity of all these items. Should this be acceptable to you then i am also in a position to offer yourselves 10 million SC per week on top of our usual rates paid for the commodities.

Also, I would like to mention the remainder of required materials for our station, Fortitudine's, storage upgrade. There are still many materials required and if you speak to the docking master there (press F9 when docked on Fortitudine) he will inform you of the goods still required.

For now then Mr White i thank you again for your wonderful service so far and hope that we can continue to prosper together.

Yours sincerely,
Clark Kent
Account Manager
Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Isle of Skye, NL

Mr.Kent we are glad that you like what we do here we will try to do our best job to provide you everything you need of corse we will deliver everything you need as soon as i gether my crew we will start.

Mr. Kent we have mannage to deliver some Food, Oxygen, Water and Rainforced Alloys to your base Fortitudine. Here are logs!

[WSC]-White.Ship: WATER: 28720 FOOD: 17950
[WSC]-X_Bot_Astral: OXYGEN: 31770 REINFORCED ALLOYS: 21180

[Image: CDEUiS6.png]

Hello mister Kent we mannage to fill your base with Hull Segments and Robotic Hardware!! and we will deliver Industrial hardware next timehere are logs!!

Hull Segments: 40.000
Robotic Hardware: 20.000

Mr Kent my team and i mannage to get the goods for Ageira!! here are logs
SOLAR PANELS: 12.000
ALUMINUM: 7.000
NANOCAPACITORS: 7.000
OPTRONICS: 4.000
SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY: 4.000

Mister Kent i have mannage to deliver you 28.720 Reinforced Alloys to your base Isle of Skyes here are logs!!

Mr Kent my team and i mannage to deliver you some supplys to Fortitudine!! here are logs!!

Oxygen: 5000
Food: 5000
Water: 5000