Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battletransports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, guys and gals, do we have a comprehensive list of ships that belong to this sub-class?
How is this class defined, anyway?
Battletransports are a kind of ship class that sacrifices a fraction of its cargo hold in order to mount more defensive weaponry.
The ship that belong to this class are as follows:

- IMG Shishapangma
- Kusari Akegata
- Liberty Bison
- Bretonia Shire
- Rheinland Uruz

These are the only transports that can mount the Heavy Transport Turret and Heavy Transport EMP Turret as they have specialized slots.
Thanks based Angel.
(05-24-2017, 07:52 AM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Battletransports are a kind of ship class that sacrifices a fraction of its cargo hold in order to mount more defensive weaponry.
The ship that belong to this class are as follows:

- IMG Shishapangma
- Kusari Akegata
- Liberty Bison
- Bretonia Shire
- Rheinland Uruz

These are the only transports that can mount the Heavy Transport Turret and Heavy Transport EMP Turret as they have specialized slots.

Just to clarify , Liners can also mount Heavy Transport Turret and Heavy Transport EMP Turret .

Also , hybrid ships ( gunboat power core and weapons with medium transport cargo hold ) like Raba and Savager can also be consider some version of Battle-transports , i not mean it as category , but as in game stats .
(05-24-2017, 07:52 AM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]These are the only transports that can mount the Heavy Transport Turret and Heavy Transport EMP Turret as they have specialized slots.

For the sake of accuracy, Democritus liner/yacht could also mount Heavy Transport Turret (1 slot).
"Raba" - hogosha armored transport too < can mount gb turrets
Due to their other attributes being entirely different, I'd call them logistics frigates rather than battle transports. As that's only the Salvager and Raba (currently), that's as far as it goes.
Don't forget the Crayterian Atlas. That thing is pretty powerful.
K7: P-19T Akegata Kusari Container Transport

14 turrets 2 of which are heavies.....I really like that ship! Gunboat Freighter.
(06-04-2017, 01:17 AM)Lauralanthalasa Wrote: [ -> ]K7: P-19T Akegata Kusari Container Transport

14 turrets 2 of which are heavies.....I really like that ship! Gunboat Freighter.

4 are heawy on it, there is 2 more heawy listed as plain ones, but you can mount 2 more heawy/flaks just fine. I have 10 Iron hammer, 3 heawy and
1 transport flak mounted on my Akegata.
Pages: 1 2