Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
David Webb

Your dedication and willingness to serve is most commendable, we see no reason to deny your application but we believe you would be better used outside of Bretonia.

Report to our Headquarters on Planet Cambridge for your assignment.
Name: Bernadette Llewellyn-Levy
Place and Date of Birth: 2nd February 789
Biography: Born on New London, citizen of New London. Education: business studies, bachelor's degree. Work experience: secretary at Jones&Jones (no longer extant), clerk at Royal Mail, Home Guard service 826-827. Unmarried, no children, proud lover of cats and owner of 9.
Why do you wish to join? I can contribute more to my Homeland in the SIS than investigating unpaid tax and I have the ability to do so.
What skills can you provide? Passed firearm training, flying license, proficient in judo, disciplined, attentive to detail, good listener and infrequent talker, in possession of a stern no nonsense face.

//OOC Part
Already am. To annoy Steiner.
Bernadette Llewellyn-Levy

Rare is the day we receive applications from HM Revenue and Customs, nevertheless your application appears to be in order and your attention to finer details will prove useful in the long run.

Name: Oliver Lewis
Place and Date of Birth: Planet Cambridge, 16/04/8-4
Biography: Born on Planet Cambridge, Oliver grew up with a mind for intel. He would always gather intel on various people in school and used it to help those in need. He love helping people and wanted to do if for the Crown. When he grew up, he went to college to learn how to gather intel professionally. After graduating he was independent for a while so he could hone his skills. He gathers many pieces of info on various pirate factions. He heard about the SIS from a friend of his in the Armed Forces and decided to join up.
Why do you wish to join? To serve the Crown by providing intelligence gathering.
What skills can you provide? I am proficient in intel gathering

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS? Saw people online with SIS tag and was intrigued by it

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? Once, for not paying attention to the lines on my ID. I vow never to do that again

What timezone do you live in? GMT -6

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like) Wolverine518#9320 (already in discord)

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? (Required) Indeed i do.
Oliver Lewis

We are always looking for skilled individuals to join the ranks and are loyal to the crown. We find your application acceptable.

Name: Xavier Thompson
Place and Date of Birth: Planet New London, 27th of December 792 A.S
Biography: Born on Planet New London into a military family. Both parents served in the Bretonian Armed Forces. Thompson enlisted into the Armed Forces after graduation and transferred to the Privateers during the Tau war where he lead successful raids on Gallic and Kusarian targets. After the disbandment of the Privateers Thompson, he returned to the Armed Forces where he seemed not to fit in anymore due to his radical methods, and decided to join the Secret Intelligence Service where his abilities and experience could be put to use.
Why do you wish to join? Looking for something similar like the Privateer's
What skills can you provide? Great knowledge about the Tau sector.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS? Looking for something to do.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? A few times did stupid things.

What timezone do you live in? GMT+1

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like)

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? Yes
Xavier Thompson

While the Crown's policy is to disregard all former privateers and to treat those who are brave of foolish enough to turn themselves in as criminals we would find your insight into the Tau region invaluable. As it happens we require a man with your talents in your old hunting grounds. We will waiver the charges against you and see they are dropped.

Report to Newcastle for your first assignment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6