Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core | From: Cryer Pharmaceuticals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 19584ee322.gif]

To whom it may concern,

My name is Ellis Calderon, CEO of Cryer Pharmaceuticals. On behalf of Cryer, I would like to formally extend a greetings to the Core, as I can find no record of any formal relationship beyond minor contacts between Cryer pilots and your own. My goal in this communication is to change that. With the Core presence in the Omicrons increasing, as well as the numerous accounts of conflict being aired across the Neural Net, medical and pharmaceutical aid is paramount for those on the battlefields. While second-rate medical supplies are found throughout smaller outposts in Sirius, these pale in comparison to Cryer-developed medical supplies, and we aim to eradicate such inferior and potentially dangerous knockoff products.

To cut to the point, we would like to extend a hand to the Core to be the chief provider for all medical and pharmaceutical supplies.

Should this be of interest, this transmission is being kept open for response, and details surrounding such an offer will be discussed.

I look forward to the Core's response, and bid you good day.

Ellis Calderon
Cryer CEO
[Image: 0860474f58.gif]

RE-TRANSMITTING ORIGINAL MESSAGE

|-The Core-|

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Guildmistress Ruby Hydra-|

|-Subject: Deal.-|

Good day,

I am Ruby Hydra. Current Guildmistress of The Core, it is a pleasure to meet you Ellis. Indeed, we have never had any kind of connections between our two groups as far as I can recall which is quite a shame. However, it seems that you are willing to change that and so am I.

Now to the point. Having Cryer themselves supply us with first-hand medical supplies during such rough times is quite magnificent to say the least. We are interested in a partnership with you.
My question to you now, CEO. What is it that you want in return for the supplies?
Decide now.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

|-Transmission Terminated-|

Good day Guildmistress,

I appreciate your response, as well as your willingness to enter into a partnership. We at Cryer recognize that the organizations such as the Core that operate in the fringe systems are that much further from the resources that can grant victory versus a substantial loss, both in assets as well as lives. That is not to assume that the Core is not without their own resources, but one does not survive in such hostile space without connections within the inner systems.

Enough rambling though, and to what we want. After holding a briefing with the Board of Directors, we have outlined a preliminary list below.

• All [Cryer] tagged vessels will be exempt from fines for hauling small amounts of captured Cardamine units, Nomad materials, Azurite Gas, and Human Organs within Core territories. With Cryer's continued research into perfecting our various pharmaceuticals, the need for both human and non-human elements are required.
  • All [Cryer] tagged vessels will be granted access to Omicron Rho for both relief aid and deliveries, as well as passage to and from the deeper Omicrons from Atka station in the Sigma-17 system.
  • Core pilots and captains will deliver any Outcast pilots captured for testing to Atka Research Station, or a [Cryer]-tagged vessel if closer.

On a more confidential note, one that I trust will be kept discrete, we would also request that [Cryer] tagged vessels be allowed uninterrupted travel to the lower Omicrons. I do not believe I need to elaborate further, but rest assured Cryer will make no mistakes that would endanger our clients and partners. Business is business Guildmistress, and profits take no sides.

Now, I believe I have outlined a preliminary list, which leads us to your response. Take your time Guildmistress. We will be waiting.

Ellis Calderon
Cryer CEO

|-The Core-|

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Guildmistress Ruby Hydra-|

|-Subject: Deal.-|

Good day,

Apologies about the delayed answer, I had something urgent to finish before contacting you. Now, I understand you're a man of business and so I will get straight to the point and waste no more time. I've looked over your offer and for most part everything looks absolutely fine to me and rest of the High Command.
However, that last request regarding deeper Omicron travel uninterrupted just doesn't sound right to me. You must understand that I cannot risk that and so I've decided that for now a pilot or two will be dispatched to keep you safe in the deep, scary Omicrons. In due time when I and Core pilots will trust you more as a whole, I will grant you free uninterrupted and un-monitored passage into the deeper part of the 'crons.
Once again, apologies for the delay. We'll talk soon partner.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

|-Transmission Terminated-|

Good day Guildmistress,

Myself, as well as the other Board Directors are pleased that initial proposal has been accepted.

Moving forward, we will need to establish cost, as well as timeframe and amount of goods the Core requires from Cryer. What I would require is to be provided with a list of needs from the Core, both for relief aid to the front lines, as well as regular pharmaceutical and medical deliveries. Below you will find a list of Cryer-manufactured goods that we have in steady supply:

• Med-Stasis Bands
  • Mobile Medical Units
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Stabiline
  • Synthetic Marijuana

We also can assist in organ transplants for wounded forces, as well as non-military personnel with urgent medical needs. Completely legal and all organs have passed Cryer-certified medical examinations, these will need to be ordered on a case by case basis, with a full report of the patient provided to Cryer medical staff.

Once you have provided a list of what the Core would require from the list above, frequency of goods delivered, and locations for delivery, we will calculate cost. The final amount will of course be discounted, and will come with a free first delivery of goods as a sign of good faith.

Until then Guildmistress.

Ellis Calderon
Cryer CEO