Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [WSC] | From: Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4bVf8w3.png]

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konnichiwa, traders! Today, 28.05.824

My name is Akeno Mori and I am the chokan of Kusari State Police. We found you for the transportation of prohibited goods. Conterfeit Software is illegal in Kusari. In addition, you refused to cooperate with the police. So, your access in Kusari is restricted now and your ships are considering as hostiles. If you want to make business in our home... We are waiting for information about your employers. I hope, that you can understand, that you are the reason of every attack on kusarian lanes? Next time think twice about those with whom you are dealing.
Moreover, we will inform your partners and military forces of Liberty about this... Issue.
As additional punishment you have to pay fraction fine in 50 000 000 of S.C.
After it your access will return. Time is ticking. Decide on whose side you are.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...
[Image: yxPCFNf.png?1]

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION

:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: CDEUiS6.png]

Identification: Noah White
Ranking: Chief Enginner

Hello mister Akeno Mori i am Noah White Chief Enginner and Leader of White Shipping Company i just saw what happend and i am sorry for that my pilots didnt have permission for that we didnt know it was unlegal we are from far place in Bretonia, they will be punished for that dont worry the payment will be delivered!!!
your sincerly White

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konnichiwa, traders! Today, 31.05.824

Conterfeit Software is illegal in Bretonia too, so it does not justify you.
Explain to us the actions of your crew. They ignored the demand for a stop and continued on their way.
We still require information about your employers. Who are they? What are their goals? What do they want? Say everything you know. This is in your interest.
Now, about fine. Credits to [KSP]KDS-Chikara.
And remember. It has to be the first and last time.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...
[Image: yxPCFNf.png?1]

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konnichiwa, traders! Today, 21.06.824

We are disappointed in your silence. You have 48 hours before we notify your employers about it. In addition, your access to Kusari will be limited definitively.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konnichiwa, traders! Today, 19.07.824

We received your payment. This time you are forgiven, however, your unwillingness to help the police will be taken into account in further proceedings. Your access has been restored.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...