Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Niverton Base, Pennsylvania

• <//transmission.encryption: t0x1k

Hi!

Remember me, Vertiga? Sure you do, because if you don't I'll be really disappointed. I hope you weren't avoiding me lately as I haven't seen much of you. Anyways listen up I got some stuff you might be interested in since last time you expressed desire to collect weird alien artifacts in your closet or cellar. It's some weird alien crystal thingy along with some science data, system readings and whatnot of this system that recently got discovered near Rheinland.
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • [Image: SCIENCE.png]
  • <//End of stream reached...
The place was pretty eerie and from what I got had those weird ships with weird beam weapons protecting abandoned stations and whatnot. Some people managed to even salvage working tech but I wasn't lucky. There currently is no jump hole out to my knowledge so what I'm offering you is stuff earned through a lot of hard work. So yeah if you got any interest for these kind of things I could go into more detail. Hit me up when you got some free time and tell me if any of this stuff are gonna be useful to you? Would appreciate it if it's sooner rather than later since I don't really have a place to store these right now.

Oh and say hi to your wife,
Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Knock knock, it's your favourite Curacaoan!
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

How could I forget about you, Miss Valdez? By the way, I sadly didn't see Mr. Ravis since our last encounter in Baffin, but I guess you were more successful in getting what is yours?

Back on topic, that indeed looks interesting, and I'm pretty sure you got the stuff from the same source I got it from. It's now the second time I was stumbling over this ore labled as Narcrahtite. I do think the name they gave it is rather weird, so why don't we call it something else from now on? Any preferences? Eliza's Eye? Would be weird, given I have like something between thirty and fourty class S containers of Eliza's Eye on one of my ships. But honestly, the more, the merrier. I'm interested.

Same about the pilfered data devices. Those Cultists are causing weird stuff to happen, and one thing I noticed is the fact that each time one of those bigger carriers got destroyed by the expedition fleets, the jump hole exit in that one system increased in size and stability. Meaning it is possible the jump hole could become stable enough to allow a passage back to Hudson, so we don't need to rely on jump ships like the one we used to get back to Omicron Minor. Or Newcastle. Or Hokkaido. Or Magellan. Or some places you that would make you want to change your pants after realizing where you were.

Can you bring this stuff to Gran Canaria? You might remember the black haired girl that brought stuff to your station in Sigma-13, she is currently in Omega-49 with her whale. If you could bring the stuff there, she'd give you a nice payment for it. 150.000.000 Credits, inRP way less though. Are you up for that?

Ezrael Vertiga

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Magellan

• <//transmission.encryption: t0x1k

Nah, actually Tal has been as elusive as ever. He's probably hiding on Nauru or some other place he knows I'd rather not visit. It's becoming a real game of patience, but I'll get him eventually!

Anyways... I'm already on my way to Gran Canaria but it's going to take me a while since you literally asked me to fly across half the known sector to get to your friend. I'll call again once I get there. I sure hope the weather will be better than London's, if I visit another "always rainy never sunny" planet I think I'll need pills for the melancholy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sneak through a war zone. Bye!

<//Transmission ended...
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Eliza's Eye
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Sombs told me everything was okay.

Thanks for the stuff. I'll try to have people call that mineral Eliza's Eye. Like, seriously, Narcrahtite? Anyway, enjoy your time on Los Dragos.

Ezrael Vertiga