Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: UN|Gunda.Riehl, UN|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: In1bpRL.png?1]

Matching signal...
Contacting...
Passcode:********
ID: Cold Water
Reading...
Establishing contact...

Mss. Riehl,

Sitting down and undusting myself after the brief experience we shared in Sigma 21, I'm gladly adressing you and your fleet as the Doctor Bradley Stooner. Nedless to say, your team did a remarkable job on the labour of taking down Gas Miner Guild's vessels, specially your militant Johanna.../something/ who spoke to me kindly while getting back from the shooting area.

I am, though, adressing you for the pre-established terms and the contract I accepted before shooting. As a freeworker and investigator you might imagine I'm not staining my hands with blood for free, so I'm requesting the monetary ammount of credits, being 4.000.000 SCR in this case for firing as part of the fleet and 1.000.000 SCR for each defeat I caused to the oppositor fleet alias the GMG's and ALG's.

You might have checked my bancary account already, but if you didn't I will wait for your response to sort it out.

Guten tag.

[X]