Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To 5th Fleet Contraband Trade Prevention Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Communication

Sender ID: Punel Fluntzer
Directed to: 5th Fleet CTPD
Subject: Artifact smuggler sighted?

It troubles me that contraband trade is still as prevalent today as it was several years ago, but if we don't stay vigilant it will only continue to spread.
I had such an encounter today; why I scanned, that I do not know. Usually stealth scans are considered unlawful due to privacy violations and by posting this I might be subjecting myself to prosecution for violation of scanning laws. I feel though that contraband is much more grave a threat to Liberty more so today than it was back then and that any and all cases should be reported to the authorities. Here is the upload of my scan results, if such is not sufficient enough evidence, but artifacts running through Liberty space, and the ship itself heading straightway to Manhattan? Unless this ship was under orders to transport such, but how am I to know? All I can do is make the report. Thank you for your time.

Scan upload.

Sincerely,

Captain Punel Fluntzer
*** Transmission Incoming ***

Comm ID: Nicole Prower
Recipient: Captain Fluntzer
Subject: Smuggler

Greetings Captain,

First and foremost you will not be charged with scanning this vessel. This is a familiar registration, we had stopped him before trying to run black market weaponry. The appropriate action will be taken against this smuggler. Thank you for passing this information in to the fleet.

Nicole Prower, Lieutenant, 5th Fleet

*** Transmission Terminated ***