Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enlist Now - The world is yours, Take it!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

ID: GdD - Francois Drake
Subject: The world is yours

[Image: vZepTsD.png]

Hello fellow sirians,

I am Francois Drake Général de Division - Commander of the Royal Navy Foreign Legion. *He bows*

I come to you today, with a conviction, one I hold dear, one I want to share with you.

La Legion has been my life these past years. Before I enlisted, I wasn't sure what to make of Gallia or its people. I had heard many things about them, sirian propaganda painting them as blood thirsty merciless hordes. But nothing can be further from the truth. The King is a kind and gracious monarch who serves his people well, not only Gallics but anyone who would swear allegiance to him.

The Foreign Legion is a unique branch of the Royal Navy, comprised mainly of Sirians who have sworn allegiance to King Charles XI and Gallia.

Most recruits are ex-military, criminals, wanted fugitives, people looking to be apart of something greater than themselves.

That is what La Legion is all about, when you join us you leave your past behind you become reborn!

We are waiting for you, come join us. There is white cap with your name on it.

[Image: e97G4K6.jpg]

Général de Division - Francois Drake, signing off. Vive le Roi

>>>END OF TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: tH0KVeb.png]