Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DF7IkDH.png]

Haikei, honorable Overwatch.

Ohisashiburi desu (//This means: "Long time no talk."), we hope everything is going well over there?

Here things are going alright, atleast right now. We come to you today with a small request though. We will soon be in need of more munitions again but most of our transport fleet is currently deployed elsewhere and with this our abilities to acquire a sufficient amount of Kemwer Munitions are reduced to a minimum. Maybe you would be willing to help us out there and get us 7.500 crates of Kemwers to Ainu? We would pay you almost the standard price you receive at our Morioka Base in Shikoku. How about 4.200 Sirian Credits per unit? That makes a total of 31.500.000 Sirian Credits.
The transportation of the Kemwer Munitions from Ainu to the places they are needed at is our task then again. For this a Freighter wing of our own will suffice.
We hope you will find time soon to help us out and the conditions are acceptable for your side.

Grand Admiral Golanski ni yoroshiku otsutae kudasai.(//"Please give my regards to Grand Admiral Golanski")

Ohenji omachi shite orimasu. (//"I look forward to hearing from you.")

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ AKABAT
⧫ OMICRON MU
⧫ 04/06/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: The Golden Chrysanthemums

Munitions supply run

We had not forgotten about you, that you can be of certain. We accept these terms and will dispatch a transport at earliest opening to fulfill your requested quota - no further questions asked from our side. Instructions are to wire credits to cargo freighters that will deliver our munitions to Ainu as directed. Their designations and manifests will be delivered to you shortly after their arrival.

The Admiral has heard your wishes to him as well. He's coping with consequences of past events taking their toll upon his mind, but as he makes recovery he is to assume his former responsibiltiy of Fleet Commander in full. Then no doubt you will hear from him again in person. Burden of Omicrons is something all of us experience sooner or later.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"