Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Marauders | From: Theo Angelopoulos, The Custodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6kWdwpJ.png]

Καλημέρα,

To quickly go over the formalities I am Theophilus Angelopoulos, Commissioner of the Custodi. You might or might have not heard of us, but to make things short and more bearable for both parties, all that needs to be said is that we are a Cretean society living mostly seperate from the politics and customs of Dorians, the current ruling caste of the Corsairs. By word of mouth we've heard about your organization, specifically your way of "getting things done" rather efficiently.

For a while now the Custodi have been providing Beaumont Spire with the highly demanded Xeno Relics in exchange for other materials and commodities available on the installation. But talking things over we've come to a decision that it would be beneficial to extend the hand of partnership even further.

Throughout my much needed vacation spent mostly traveling around Crete, I've heard from various visitors about the interesting design of the "Pitbull" cargo train. Compared to the large and bulky transports we can obtain from the Dorians, its sleek build and overall better positioned firepower meets my needs much more than the Essedarius. So by that you can probably already assume that I am interested in obtaining the before mentioned for my own usage.

So knowing that your organization has easy access to such vessels, I would like to acquire one of them, and if possible have it delivered to Crete. It goes without saying that I am willing to pay for both the full cost of the transport and the delivery service. If you do agree to this, the Custodi will know who to contact in the future when profitable opportunities arise, and who to turn to when we are interesting in purchasing more of them.

I am patiently awaiting for your reply.

Sincerely,
Θεόδωρος Αγγελόπουλος
Theo Angelópoulos - The Custodi
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Theo Angelópoulos
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Pitbull

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day, Mister Angelópoulos. You are indeed quite well informed, we are indeed perfectly capable of constructing a Pitbull classed vessel for your use. With that in mind however, the question of equipment and modifications comes up. Would you simply be interested in a stock vessel with no additional reinforcing? To what degree should the hull be reinforced? Which shields and weaponry would you desire the vessel to be provided? Should the vessel be modified to allow fighter craft to dock?

Once you have answered these questions and I understand what exactly you are hoping the final product to be I can instruct our shipwrights to begin construction.

Cordially,
Cash Ivankov
Transmission feed CLOSED

Καλημέρα,

kύριος Ivankov. I appreciate your timely reply. At the moment, I'm personally not looking at anything fancy, so I'm not going to be requesting any additional equipment over the necessary. I'll provide a small attachment list bellow with information on what should be installed on the ship.

If you don't have any further questions, the next step would be for you to provide me with a number, so I know the amount of credits to prepare.

Sincerely,
Θεόδωρος Αγγελόπουλος
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
► Destination ID: Theo Angelópoulos
► Encryption: HIGH
► SUBJECT: Pitbull

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day again, Mister Angelópoulos. I'm pleased to inform you that construction of the vessel has just finished in Inverness and it should be moved down to you within a week of payment. The vessel itself will be accompanied by one of our freighters in order to ensure that it arrives safely and also as a way for the crew currently manning the vessel to return. I do not expect many issues as many members of our organization are quite used to this journey and am certain nothing unfortunate is likely to happen.

Regarding the matter of payment I have provided a receipt below. Please forward the credits to the account JM|-Bank#1.

Transmission feed CLOSED

Καλημέρα,

The funds have been transferred[1] from the account of logistics vessel Speusippus in a timely manner I hope. All that's left now is for myself to await the ships arrival. It was a pleasure doing business with you kύριος Ivankov.

Sincerely,
Θεόδωρος Αγγελόπουλος