Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Crayterian Government - Sent via CIS Enigma frequency 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A broadcast sent on the old Colonial Intelligence Channels

Incoming transmission...

Using Encryption key: CIS- Alpha 4- Theta 9- Ypsilon 98

Good day members of the Crayterian Government,

I am fairly certain that you still keep these frequencies under a tight control and will receive this message with the priority it deserves.

Some of you might even remember my name, just in the way you remember short bits of a dream just after waking up. I have been watching the Republic from the shadows, keeping an eye on every action you or my successors have taken. Let me state that I am not amused by the way our Republic has taken in the past years.

I am still following Colonel Diocletians last orders, given shortly before he was assassinated. These orders were to act as a shield and a dagger for the Republic, to keep harm from it and its people. Until now my successors were able to do so, more by sheer luck than skill. So it appears that I will be forced to reclaim the leadership of the CIS in order to fulfill my orders.

You know what we are capable of, so I will offer this only once. I will return to the Republic, subject myself to the orders of a new president, retake the leadership of the CIS and return it to its old glory. I expect your answer within the next 24 hours on this frequency or this offer will be null and void, which would force me to take action to ensure the Republics safety as I see fit.

- Justice

Transmission end...
[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Greetings Agent... Justice.

I have to admit that your offer comes suddenly and yet I honestly welcome it. Especially since it shows that things do not run smoothly is not only a thing that troubles only me. And besides I do not know you I heard stories about Colonel Diocletian, but you were not mentioned to me from the former president Corvin. So please forgive me but I am long enough in the politics to stay rather careful with people appearing out of nowhere.
Yet I am willing to meet with you and talk to you, so that we both can decide if a cooperation can work. Even though I am convinced if you are who or rather what you point out to be you already know more than enough about me...

When I was elected to become the new President of our Crayter Republic I decided to find the root of troubles in our Republic and protect the people of Crayter from every threat that may appear from the inside or the outside. For that I need more than just the military forces which were shaken by troubles when I was elected. Things calmed down but I still would like to have another sharpminded weapon for the sake of Crayter.

So my offer right now is that we welcome your return, but for the open arms and my personal full trust I would like to meet you so I can get a feeling for you. This one meeting and you shall get all the support you need to resume your previous responsibilities.

Yours sincerely

~Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic
Incoming transmission...

Using Encryption key: CIS- Alpha 4- Theta 9- Ypsilon 98

Ms Payne,

it is not your fault to never have heard a word about my existance, as it was mostly unknown even for the majority of the higher ranking parts of the Republic. As such it is likely that you could get no information from Corvin, as he himself likely was clueless on so many things.

It is good to see that you are careful and do not accept every tempting offer, consider this one of the compliments I have ever made. I would suggest a meeting at Sulawesi, as I do have plans to use a part of the base as the new CIS headquarters until our old headquarters at Sarawak have been restored.

- Justice

Transmission end...
[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Agent Justice.

Then we shall meet at Sulawesi, my suggestion would be the 6th June 825 around 1700 UTC. If that is possible for you or if it is not a short note shall be enough.

Yours sincerely

~Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic