Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Imperial House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Open Comms..........
Start Transmission
Encryption Protocol 972Z
$&*^%(*%ugfkht9856OIYGFo8uyr98o6pughihGF^(&*%O(*TYGb ................ /// //....
Decryption Compleat

To: Imperial House
From: Motoko Susubo Commander Goddess Shizuha Abh Research Group
Subject: Parley for Permission for passage in Kyushu

Most Honored

I Motoko Achika Susubo representing Abh Research Group wish enter parley for permission use gates and trade lanes with in Kyushu. For sole purpose of shorting travel time for our Goddess Capital Research Platforms. It have come to my attention that you have secured this territory. We humbly request use . We are Zoner researchers with a lab and operational facility with in Ames Research Station. We make periotic trips to Baffin along with Freeport in 29 and most the Tau system. Sometimes experiments need fastest route so can be off loaded to main lab and current workaround of you system prevents some experiments. We only ask for right of passage nothing more. I hope we can come to arrangement in form of permit or license for use. I sorry we can not offer any military aid due to our neutrality.

With great respect

Motoko Achika Susubo
Head Researcher Abh Research Group
" Even mightiest of Oak ..... Must remember it roots"
[Image: D0reIes.png]

[Image: gFT2FIR.jpg]

Date: 06/04/824 A.S.

Comm ID: Kaigun-Taisho Yukiyama Minako

To: Motoko Achika Susubo

Signal Origin: Planet Kyushu, Kyushu system

Priority: Medium

Topic: Crossing our space

Kon'nichiwa, Misutā Susubo,

if you wish to pass our space, we need to see what your ship bears, I need information about your equipment, reputation with the Imperial Navy and cargo, if there is any. As soon as you provided this information, we will see if you may pass or not.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
[Image: aUkNIEr.png?1]
Kaigun-Taisho