Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sophia Zelinsky, Bering Nerualnet Locus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Civ4FAE.jpg?2]

To: Sophia Zelinsky.
Subject: Disruptor satellites.

Zelinksy.

My name is Vulkan - I am the prime technomancer of the Chort’s Forge cell. I am responsible for the technological…. purity… of all products constructed by Unioner docklands. I answer to Von Himmel, in exclusion, but my work that of the Union itself. I hold no objective but to further the mechanical sanctity of our people - to continue the traditions of the centuries.

We craft the best, Sister Zelinksy. And you will assist me in preserving our craft.

In his wisdom, Brother Lattke of the Forge has placed an order for two local area cruise disruption - you will have heard of the premise. Satellites, sending out persistent electromagnetic waves, powerful enough to erase the cruise bottles of hostile war vessels - of the nature. Von Himmel’s edict is that a reserve of these satellites are made in preparation for the rapid coverage of our Military Salvage operations in the Bering system.

This design may also be put to the use of the Harmony Seperatists - if it can be proven to function.

Inform me when you have developed a prototype. Consider this a test in my faith in you.

For the Union. For Rheinland. For the Forge.

For resistance is eternal,
Vulkan,
Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended.