Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Federal Polizei // From: Kusari Naval Forces Nito Kaii Yukihara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: comheader.png]

Konnichiwa,

I am Nito Kaii Tanakira Yukihara, of the Kusari Naval Forces, Primary Fleet. While upholding the terms of the Kusari-Rheinland Agreement, made some years ago, I was patrolling the Frankfurt Sector, when I uncovered a 'Colossus' Rheinland Train, Transporting near Five Thousand Individuals. The Individual was halted, and asked to give explanation for his actions, as well as to unload the passengers on the nearby Mainz Station. In Addition,
a fine was to be collected. The Captain seemed to be intoxicated, or otherwise incapable of basic speech. The Communications we did receive were very unclear and confusing, though one sentence stood out as insulting. The Vessel was forced to dock on Mainz.

Below is the Record of the proceedings, it is my hope that it aids you in your investigations. I wish you a good day, Honorable Polizei Officers.

[Image: comfooter.png]

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: nenqd.png]

PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Wilhelm Steinmetz
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Your accomplishment

Sehr geehrter Naval Officer,

the Federal Polizei of Rheinland and certainly the civilians the transport was carrying are grateful for your deeds. It became a rare occasion to see Kusari Naval Forces operating in Frankfurt system. A beautiful system, yet with moderate Bundschuh activity within its dark corners. Anyhow, the civilians arrived in panic on Mainz, as some of them assumed that the transport might drive them into the Hispania. Polizei cooperates with Mainz Storage Facility administrators to get the passengers to their supposed location. In a human way, of course.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wilhelm Steinmetz
Inspekteur

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE