Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Marker: Omega-58 | 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--transmission is overlayed by a monotone, blistering sharp sound--
Kelly-087
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

[Image: m3i7pVT.png]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. Ghost Administration commissioned us to contact the entities inhabiting Omega-58 system.
Marker tag deployed to transmit this pre-recorded message at sector Seven/C.>

<Administrator Casta requests your consultation and involvement for ongoing operations within libertonian territory and upcoming line of events in regards to Nacion and its alignment to the entities knows as yours. You are asked to contact Administration Office leaving frequencies to address you within an enclosed environment.>

<For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
N087
Kelly.>
[Image: Wild_Logo.png]

Rivernode Missive Proxy Fichtelgebirge RNP-8339.116.852.9445: Established

Encryption: HIGH

Target: Kelly-087

Displaying Transmission . . .

Guten Tag, Kelly,

that sounds like an issue that needs to be handled as soon as possible. Where is this enclosed environment supposed to be? And more details on the Liberty operations. Set us in contact with your leader as soon as possible.

-Administration of the Fichtelgebirge Database
--transmission is overlayed by a monotone, blistering sharp sound--
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

[Image: 6d1Bkau.png.png]

Hola. My blessings upon you for the swift reply. It's a lovely change in this ever degenerating universe to see there's still someone who honours the professional act. Your voice unfortunately sounds unfamiliar to me, our last contact within your organization was Wesen. What happened to it, if I may ask?
However, cutting the light-hearted conversation, there's pressing matters at hand we've to discuss. As always keen supporters of your influence within maltese society, despite our more recent opposition, caused by the balance of power needed to run Ishmael, we wish to both inform and ask you to share your insight on the following events.
Libertonian confined territory and Cardamine markets
As is well known, the Republic of Liberty is Nacion's main and so far only major market to share the dream. Maltese control the production, yet distribution got way beyond our influence and the black markets are rampant in their ways of dealing with the spread of Cardamine, to the point it started to draw unwanted attention further up the supply lines and dangerously close to Ishmael. A situation ever evolving to our disadvantage as we speak and a fact many within Nacion fail to realize for its slow agitation. Ghosts may've a solution though, which of course requires your consent as it heavily interferes with the current state of Nacion's, and with that your, interests. There is a possibility lying ahead that'll likely allow my squadron shipments under libertonian lawful protection into Liberty in return for information provided to stop third party shipments with the same destination. What may look like a one-sided benefit to a particular maltese entity, could indeed, with the right treatment, turn out as the first step to legalization of Cardamine within the Republic and opening up resources Nacion may utilize to develop new markets and regions, the first to name Rheinland. It'll hand back ultimate control over production and distribution into Nacion's supervision, allowing a more distinct way to direct the dream to where, and whom, we actually want it.
Not to mention the fact that Ghosts have developed a liquidized variation of Cardamine that's not coming off as aerosol once in contact with air, allowing more covert and precise injections into their ranks and society.
Nacion's society, culture and the governing embodiment
As you sure are aware, I'm not going to question your means of gathering valuable intel, Nacion itself had it rough over the last years with the multitude of changes that happened to its government and the structure of political power. All that aside, of most concern is the overall rift that was caused by the recent occupants to the supreme seats of Nacion in regards to their ongoing disfavour for anything related to you and the entities beyond. We were always your shield, always your sword, even in times when our public position had shown otherwise. Out of all you're the last I need to explain to the necessity of deception and secrecy. What I've to explain though is the event of their close minded interception on my squadron's operations which cost Nacion the chance to extend its arms to our lost brethren on Madrid. And with that caused the loss of our first serious opportunity since the landfall to finally collect their people and territory into the glorious association maltese society, the dream and your aidance is. At its end, their obsession with power led to the 'Hundred First's exile, a squadron which is now, at least officially, independent from my command. Ghosts themselves still hold their ground here on Ishmael, reasoned in our capability to cause devastation to the planet unseen before should we're challenged.
It's Ghosts duty as servants to Nacion and the dream, that our relations are in no way interrupted by the distorted opinion of a few individuals. With that, I request your assistance to infiltrate and dismantle the current supreme force on Ishmael to reinstate those willing to see beyond their own profit and needs.

Ghosts are currently relocating the Aether, our diplomatic flag, to Liberty. We can continue our conversation either over this frequency or in person, whatever you desire more.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.