Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Actual: Maltese 72nd Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
accessing network >> no video feed available
Transmission Date: 06-18-824

ID: Texas
Enc: Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Source: Freeport 2
Actual: Maltese 72nd Fleet

decoding signal

You were off the radar far too long and assuming your existance didn't end in a failure, you might as well still be about. About what is the question then. You packed early on and sacked it when Nacion needed every hand it could to prevent the state it's currently in. Besides your cowardice, last I checked you were still in to make yourself useful, given a chance, in taking Ishmael back from the occupants.
So what's your current situation, what you've to offer and what you're in need of? This is the last call I'm giving you, either take it or leave it.
Take it and we might sort this mess. Leave it and you're off the chart down to the bottom of the list with all those finding themselves on the wrong end of our guns. And spare me your philosophical diplomatic talks.

Against all odds, we'll overcome you. Against all odds, we'll survive. Against all odds, we'll win.
For power. For Ishmael.

encoding signal
connection to network canceled
- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: 2vaz6us.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Randall Marcato Santiago - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Texas - 101st

[Subject]: --

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola there..

While I cannot say it's entirely a displeasure to hear from the 101st, it's not exactly reassuring. While I'll accept the fact that we 'left' Malta open, we never had the intention to leave it that way. We're more conscious about what defines a 'losing situation', and the 101st more than most should be well aware of the value of each and every Maltesian life.

Given the circumstances, and the fact that the same idea of 'leadership' seems to be floating around Malta as before, the Fleet, and by conjunction the Republic, will band alongside the 101st. I've heard the stories from before, and if the reputation is anything to be considered, then the situation should be dealt with swiftly.. that is at least the hope.

I will route a packet of what exactly the 72nd has at it's disposal, as well as a post-it on the end displaying what the Fleet requires. I do hope this goes well, 'Texas'..

For the Hispania..

Regards,
Commander Randall Santiago, Task Force Imperium, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

[Attachments.. 1 ]

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -