Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »To: Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hcYefhf.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Harmony.

I believe it is time we broke down the veil of hate that shrouded and divided us. I come to you with peaceful intent, make no mistake - as for ours surely was agreeing to give service to the Legion, a debt of slavery - just to earn our own freedom. It is a price we'll never pay again. As such, I am within position to give apologies, and even an offering of compensation, ₡40,000,000

Though I must say I am truly impressed by your perseverance after all of this time. But nevermind my compliments, I came here to only ask one thing of you - will you accept this offering of peace? Let us put aside history, and carve a new path for the future, this time, the Legion cannot interfere nor control us. It was never our intention to harm you, truly. We have no interest or desire in keeping redundant hostilities stemming from our darker era.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]]
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Keeper Revenant

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

I had to doubt my comms officers sense of protocol when she told me that there was a message from you.

I remember very clearly that when we were in our weakest position, Legion ships, accompanied by your organisation, moved in to attack us. It was only for the Navy's superiority and our allies that we could get out of there without losing it all.

So why should I even consider talking to you?

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

You were engaged under the pretences that you were still Liberty Navy, simply being another element of them. But the real question is; Are you any different from the Liberty Navy?

It is clear to me that you've split from them for a reason, and it is also evident that needless fights are a waste of resources. You clearly have built up from the last time we encountered you - faster than initial calculations, to which I must remind you that even we did not intend to harm you, that was the unfortunate result of being in debt. Our 'war' with Liberty was a pointless one.

If we desired to eradicate you, we would have already.

We're on the other side of Liberty, nor are we too fond of the Legion's new attitude for control, nor Liberty's ever-so-famous attitude for 'stability' - incursions are still a reoccuring theme.

Whilst politics aren't within my interest, I am still curious as to what it is that Harmony stands for within Liberty? Perhaps we're able to provide information from this side of Liberty too, perhaps we are not. It is up to you if you truly seek new possibilities. If you do not, well... that is simply your loss.

Know that we are not the Hellfire Legion, nor do we share their intentions, nor are we puppets of anyone.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]]
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

I am not interested in why you did that. So you now betray the Legion and offer me assistance.

I am not scared of that threat. We survived the Navy. We fight a war against Liberty and we are still here. What is it you plan to gain out of this.

We are not so desparate to simply allow a proven hostile close just because you offer to pay for it. We aren't as helpless as you guessed we were when you dared to attack us.

We will keep the Navy busy so more people will stand up and fight them. If all you wanted was evidence for why though you would not have made such a message.

So just tell me what you want.

Transmission Ends

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Betrayal? No. I call this preparation for the change of political environment. I prefer neutrality, if there comes a day where the Legion has failed to keep true to themselves, what comes must go, change is always inevitable and only then, if such a compromise occurs - perhaps then we can motivate the change to flow faster. The same could do said for any other group that would happen to be assimilated. However, I did not hint towards leakage of their secure secrets, but rather information and routes concerning the Western Independant Worlds, or anything else from this 'side' of Liberty.

You mistake my apologies for bribery, intriguing. Not many would turn down an offer to repay what was lost. Perhaps it's to little of me to note that our ships will not fire upon yours, then. Only within defence. Understand that I am not seeking to issue threats to you, it was just an observement of ours of your powerbase, the observement of your friends powerbase - we assume the Unioners - was clearly misjudged within the calculation. That is all.

If you truly desire to skip to the point; as you will then.

We require people who are truly aware of the threat of Division Nine, the Wild - and to primarily avoid political discomfort with you, the Navy, and the Legion. I overhear that your very purpose is to combat such incursions. The Liberty Navy laughs at the prospect of the infectees posing as a danger, and the Legion simply lack enthusiasm to establish a border from the infested system - Tau-117 - as they're more interested in pressing against Liberty.

The Order, the Primary Fleet, has failed to act against this issue, too. They've been avoiding the threat. Deployment of sensor grids may be necessary within the lower Independant Worlds - Bering, Hudson, etc - where we have less influence. Western deployment is facing uncertainty.

There is a severe lack of reaction to the hive that silently awaits nearby Liberty.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

It is quite difficult to even give you the benefit of a doubt, considering your words and actions.

I will accept what you offer though all I am willing to assure you is that we will not spend any resources on hunting any of your ships down. Stay away from Bering and our operations. And if you get into trouble with our allies you will find yourself under attack by my ships.

The only thing that makes me consider this all is your urgency regarding these nomad groups. If you can even call them groups.

You seem very informed about them. Most of this are things I have never heard about. Another hint toward the Navy withholding information to people fighting for Liberty.

Now I am willing to listen what you planned here. I hardly imagine this was just to negotiate a cease-fire. We hardly got into any combat since then.

Transmission Ends