Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Elroy Carpenter's Personal Headache Dispenser (THP| "Recruitment")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get your flags of convenience here!

Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. has been broken up into two groups. The "Responsible Adults" are responsible for the "Pilots and Captains", and by searching for and viewing us, you have expressed interest in sailing under a flag of convenience such as ours. Joining Triple Hazard Pay, Inc. brings new and exciting opportunities to test your piloting skills, or just get to meet new and interesting people all over Sirius.
Code:
[align=right][color=#634364][size=large]Form UP[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=medium]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Name of Person[/b][/color] || <Response goes here>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Name of Ship(s)[/b][/color] || <This space reserved for responses>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Reason for signing on[/b][/color] || <Show those greater than/less than symbols who’s boss!  Write over them!>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing.[/b][/color] || <Once upon a time, a response went here.>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents?[/b][/color] || <I have a cat.>

[hr]

[color=#FFFFFF][b]How familiar are you with the server rules?[/b][/color] || <Set that response down here and just walk away, man>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind?[/b][/color] || <This text is harmful to your health.  Write over it ASAP!>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]What is your /1 /2 on the ship you log the most often?[/b][/color]
/1 -
/2 -
[color=#FFFFFF][b]How much time are you willing to invest?[/b][/color] || <Per day/week/month/whatever>
[color=#FFFFFF][b]What is your Time Zone?[/b][/color] || <Like GMT/UTC +/- is appreciated>

[/size][/align]
We'll process your application shortly.

//As soon as you post an app, hop on either the Skype or Discord channel linked in the ever-helpful signature and say "Hey, I posted an app, Pimp Daddy (current 1ic), please accept it" (or something). This allows you to retain some measure of privacy should you not like giving your details out.
Form UP

Name of Person || Stern Jaager
Name of Ship(s) || Drunken Queen
Reason for signing on || Well, I'm the guy, who will never settle down. If you tell me to fly to the wildest and most uninhabited space, I'll smile and do it. If you tell me to attack the cruiser on my faithful ship, I'll smile again and... You already guessed it. No obligation. Without strict restrictions. Yes, you are the guys I was looking for!
I was a scientist in the past, you know? No, I was not more serious. I was engaged in the development of life support system... Well... Until I was fired.
Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing. || The relevance of the problems associated with the contamination of food environments by metal ions by heavy metals is mainly due to the wide range of their influence. The emission of heavy metals into natural shells occurs by means of dust, aerosols, solutions in wastewater and with garbage. Up the food chain toxic substances enter the human body, provoking irreversible changes in the body. Metal ions affect the vital systems of the human body, causing carcinogenic, toxic, allergic effects.
Many methods are used to remove heavy metal ions from aqueous media: extraction, reverse osmosis, chemical precipitation, ion exchange, sorption, etc. Compared with other methods, the sorption process has such advantages as process flexibility, low costs for reagents and energy, low cost.
Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents? || I have alcohol dependence. This is a problem?

How familiar are you with the server rules? || I read it. Interesting book.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || I'll look at his attempts to rob me. After that I'll try to hire him and, if that does not work, then... Rest in peace, pirate.
What is your /1 /2 on the ship you log the most often?
I have no idea for what this section.
How much time are you willing to invest? || Around three hours per week in game and forum stuff.
What is your Time Zone? || UTC +03:00

[Image: vtKnZYL.jpg]
Enjoy your shiny new flag of convenience. I see that you too have sought the solace of the bottle. We're going to have to talk more about choices in alcohol at some point. For now, though, your application is Accepted. I'll be sending along the requisite kit shortly. In the meantime, as long as you get results, we don't care what you do on your downtime (or bring in whilst flying the flag). Just... Be excellent, man.

Elroy Carpenter
"Ow, my eyes! It's too big!"
Those nice boys

P.S. Dude, that rock looks... stoned...
Form UP
Name of Person || Leon Hasselvander
Name of Ship(s) || Leon.Hasselvander
Reason for signing on || I want mo' clothes for my girls, girlfriend!
Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing. || So like, there was this annoying boy, probably didn't have enough credit carrrrrds. But like, he bought me clothes and stuff...so I went out for like a week and dumped him over Neural Net. Girlfriend.
Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents? || I have 10 sisters.

[Image: a48UHYQ.jpg]
Your skills would be better put to use elsewhere.
Sender: Teresa Brooks
Encryption: *evil laugh*

As Carpenter is nowhere to be found, it's fallen to me to decide who lives and who dies who we accept into our ranks.

I'm going to be blunt with you. We are not admitting women at this time, nor do we plan to at any point in the future. As it says in our charter, girls are icky. Now, if you were a current member's spouse or dependent, that would be different, but you're not.

(Also, this is MY collection of boytoys/little playthings. Get your own.)

Cheers,

Teresa Brooks
CEO-co-Regent
Those Horrible People

Oh all right. Come on in. If anyone asks, your husband joined then died horribly.
Form UP

Name of Person || Ronnie Stiffready
Name of Ship(s) || Wild Horse
Reason for signing on || You know what you find funny is funny, otherwise you wouldn’t find it funny, right? Or something like that. But you will be surprised how much you can learn from sharing ideas with other people, and being able to find out what they think of yours. Learning what other pilots do well and not so well is such a good way to develop your own skills. And when you look at the schedule and see my name, you know you have nothing to worry about.
Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing. || Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool; The autotrophs began to drool; Neanderthals developed tools. We built a wall (we built the pyramids). Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery, that all started with the big bang! Hey!
Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents? || Lone wolf!

How familiar are you with the server rules? || I know the rules! Yeah...
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || Everybody has a price! A wise man once said: "If you can't buy them with money, you buy them with A LOT of money..."
is this a trick question?
How much time are you willing to invest? || about two hours a day. Sometimes more
What is your Time Zone? || UTC-6:00

Your skills would be better put to use here.

As you can see, I've threatened the others into accepting you.

Let's see how this works out, all right?

Teresa Brooks
CEO-co-Regent
Those Horrible People
Form UP

Name of Person || Rayson "Ray" Millier

Name of Ship(s) || Lamison

Reason for signing on || I know my way around ship handling, but I don't know my way around commerce at large. Your people were more than helpful to me when I approached them

Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing. || -Will update in Future-

Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents? ||
An Cousin, who may only be known as his surname. Skinner
An Father, who is named, Jared Miller
An Mother, Who Dead from an base Explosion

How familiar are you with the server rules? ||Of course I have, then why wouldn't I be sending an application if that's not the case?

What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || How can I help u Sir/Ma'am on this fine day?

How much time are you willing to invest? || As long as im not busy In Real Life
What is your Time Zone? || + 10 Hours on normal Hour weeks

And they called ME delusional

When I was told that I would be overseeing an insane asylum, I thought that they were joking.

How wrong I was.

I've been talking with you from aboard the Mama Brick and I believe that you should fit in just fine. If anyone gives you trouble, you come to me.

Welcome to the team.

I'm sure you will find our new dietary plan to be most... satisfactory.

Teresa Brooks
Muad'Dib
The High-Risk Pack
Form UP

Name of Person || Patrick "Pat" Smith
Name of Ship(s) || Malignant.Force
Reason for signing on || There is nothing else like some good old motivation! If work is needed it can surely be handled on my watch. If someone is in need of help i will be there. Hanging around with THP usually gave me the sense and confidentiality to stick around and continue in supporting. And as they say "always stick to the guys you know best".. Well at least someone told me that...
Write a story in 50 words or more on the subject matter of your choosing. || Many people do not realize, and often underestimate, the importance of good health. They say... health is wealth! Good health is necessary to carry out daily tasks. When discussing healthy, many people would consider the condition of their bodies and forget about the condition of their minds. However, health is not only about alleviating and being free from physical aspects of health. It also means being healthy in mind too. You know... to make wealthy choices! Important of course!
Finally, do you have any relatives or dependents? || Me, myself and I. But I guess we are family right?

How familiar are you with the server rules? || I rule! no but seriously... I do.
What is your immediate response to encountering a pirate whilst in a trade vessel of any kind? || I will sit for a cup of tea with the pirate and ask: "I can pay for the tea in response to joining our force." If disagreed: "More ignorant debris."
Uh, THP knows by now I am sure.
How much time are you willing to invest? || At least 3 hours per week. (Usually more)
What is your Time Zone? || GMT -5:00

Pages: 1 2