Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Goverment || From: Claire Chandler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Xvo0UA0.png]

Encryption:: S.E.C.U.R.E
ID:: Claire Chandler
Subject:: Retirement

Good evening fellow Crayterian's, President, Government and leadership.

I would like to believe that I am a known body within the Crayter Republic after the many years of sitting as a Fleet Admiral and later transfering to the Director of Intelligence Service. As you may have been aware, over recent months my active duty has decreased and it has got to the stage that being a Admiral or a Director any longer. I feel that the expierence I received while being a member of the Crayter Military, The Government and Intelligence Service is something that I am unable to gain anywhere else.

There are a few reasons you are only hearing from me now, the first reason is because of personal reasons which I do not have to clarify or need to speak of. Secondly over the years of being within the Military there have been things i've seen that no man or women should have seen, i've been on the war front in Leeds, Magellan, and our home of Tau 44. I've also seen inside of Tau 116 also known as Drake. There are things that I should not have seen but I did, there was expierences, strategies and tactic's I learned which assisted us regaining our home of Tau 44.

My time within our forces has come to a close and I wish to retire my position as Director of Intellience and I wish the new Director does a brilliant job and is able to help any way possible.

There is one more request I wish for, the Achilles-thanatos cruiser was the very first cruiser that I was in Command of, all my training was done with this vessel and it is still apart of the fleet as we speak. This vessel particularly was transfered to the Intelligence Service when I became Director and I wish to continue to be the Commander of this vessel because the history of it was done by myself, the second in command and crew.

Over the years there were upgrades done to it to make it a exploration vessel so it was able to move to the Omicron's and complete research, it also has the capability of firing an EMP from the ship which will disable all technology that gives a camoflage shield which turns vessels invisible. Also known as a cloaking device.

If this is approved, I will be moving towards the Tau's to return to Tau 44 and provide security for all Crayterian Pilots and Independant Miners Guild pilots within the area. We will disguise ourself as Independant Miners crew, commander and ship so we do not become under heavy attack from Gallic Forces.

The bonus you will recieve from this also is that we will be able to move in and proceed into Gallic terrortory and report information back to the Director of Intelligence.

It will be a pleasure to hear from you as soon as possible. Stay safe and I wish you all the best.

[Image: OFe758F.png]
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Hello, Claire.
I hope you do well and your future endeavours will be interesting. And from what i see you have interesting plans. Joining IMG's cause is an admirable one, however there is a catch.

Said catch is the Achilies of course. You do understand risks involved for Crayter, as well as IMG i hope. Not to mention personally owning a Crayter cruiser is an overwhelming request. Given the ship's past usages and its class, i have to deny permission and order you to return the ship to Sabah Shipyard. However, as a token of gratitute for your service, i will assure a Hydra-Class Corvette given you free of charge, with some of your loyal men manning the ship. I am certain you acknowledge reasons behind the decision. Do not try to object this decision or there will be harsh response.

To recap:
-Permission to own Achilies is denied
-Achilies is to returned to Sabah Shipyard ASAP.
-A Hydra-Class Corvette will given free of charge.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
[Image: Xvo0UA0.png]

Encryption:: S.E.C.U.R.E
ID:: Claire Chandler
Subject:: Retirement

Admiral, it is good to hear from you.

I must thank you for your kind words, I also hope my future endeavours will be interesting and all will go well. Joining the IMG was something my parents would want.

What I requested with Achilles was a big request with a very unlikely chance of it being granted, I completely understand the risks for Crayter as well as the Independant Miners Guild. But there is never any harm in asking for something. We both know that the Achilles has alot of history for Crayter Republic and with that in mind as my first request was denied, I would like to make another request that the ship and the name be used as a memorial and to remember the iconic history the ship has and the commanding officers and crew that has been onboard. I wish to be the last commanding officer the Achilles will have.

The reason I request this as it will be a shame to see the Achilles be sunk, or heavily damaged while under some one elses command. You are aware of the commision of the Achilles was in early 800 A.S. So it has been in service for 24 years and if i am not miss understanding, the Crayter Defense Industries as well as the Research and Development are under going research to upgrade the Thanatos Cruiser-class as well as bring in a new arrow head into commision over the next coming months.

This is again a huge request that will likely be denied and I will completely understand this, if this is also denied, then the crew onboard the Achilles at this moment in time will continue to be the crew for the ship and my second in command will take my position and will just the secondary fleet.

I am not trying to object any decision you have made, just would like to see this ship be commanded by a well expierenced commander or no commander at all or to remain with the crew that I once led. I thank you for offering me the Hydra-Class Corvette free of charge and there is alot of appreciation for this, it will return to Sabah Shipyard every 3 months for maintanence unless you require it to be returned more often as that.

Well I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: OFe758F.png]