Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

THE BAR

Raven glared towards the people at the counter, slowly approaching them, glaring back and forth between them silently - listening in to the conversation. She couldn't tell if it was him for sure, a displeased Rheinlander trying to get his water. She glares at the man with his overpriced H2O.

"I do not understand the prospect of these ridiculous demands. Water is essentially infinite, as long as you urinate whilst upon the station, the water will be returned." A silent comment would leave her mask towards him, as she stood on his left, wondering if he'll notice her over the noise of the environment.

Loyola walked after Raven, looking around at all those people. Clearly bar is overpopulated and not as cozy as she expected. It seems to be the peak time, when bar all places of that kind are full of annoying loud people. Additionally she is not interested in water discussion or anything, finding a cozy table that would somehow isolate them from other people would be the best option in current situation.

"'Fuzzy Novel', please. "

She just ordered one of her beloved cocktails with a high hope that barman is somehow competent.

"Gonna go find somewhere more... undisturbed. Cannot be bothered to linger around here." They tiredly note to Enma, who was waiting for her drink, proceeding to find a table that is unoccupied, away from the larger herds of nightly patrons.

Enma is happy that someone is going to find a place instead of her.

"Yes, please, I will come up in a minute, this is not gonna take long. "

She switched her look on barman's hands who's doing his work pretty well. At least it's the highest level than most of the freeports can offer it seems. 68 seconds after Enma have proceeded to Raven's table with her cocktail, some mong that was crossing her way almost pushed her. This created a dangerous situation of him being harmed in some way. Loyola kept getting closer, paying more attention to people that were moving around. Finally she it down at the table with Raven.

"I wonder if we have some Order rats looking for us even in this God forsaken hole. "

She said with a low tone, that is rather close to whisper, after put her drink on the table.

Obtaining a table that was more out of view from the general eye, in a corner, she would slumber down, leaning on it tiredly with their arms supporting their head. Raven had been eyeing Enma the entire time, waiting for her to return. She silently replies upon her query as she arrived with her drink,

"Well... It's not like they're going to be able to do anything. Worst comes to worst, we kill them all along with any witnesses. I'm not particularly afraid of them, only that I'm cautious of myself with such fatigue. "

Loyola nods, Raven is not the one who can be scared easily or will be generally paranoid. At one point, she was an example and role model for Enma. It's not like she was thankful, after all Sapphire used Enma for her own interests back then. And from nowadays perspective, it's really hard to value how balanced their interests were.

"Order defeat is a matter of time indeed, but I still would like to think that I won't have to use my old bodyguard reflexes in this bar."

She taking a first sip of her cocktail, tasting it rather slowly.

" Is rest of Auxesia aware about your... adventures so to speak? "

Sighing slightly - she seemed undisturbed, despite knowing that there's an infectee here that is under her responsibility, "Unfortunately, those idiots still have a purpose in life and may still be resourceful. "

She reached up to her mask, pressing into the slides, letting the locks go, a hiss of air was heard as the mask came loose. She pulled it off to reveal her extremely exhausted face, crevices could be discovered as such around their eyes. From the last time Enma has seen her, it appears that they've added a few more scars to the collection. Though, the frame of the mask was still present across their face.

Raven resumes leaning on her hands after clipping her mask onto her belt, "No, not entirely, though they're aware I'm up here, for obvious reasons. " Their voice would start to sound quieter as they spoke more, starting to blink more slowly.

"I'll probably get some water or something. In a bit."

Her eyes were fixed onto her, being vigilant about this encounter.

The Rheinlander had calmed down a few minutes after this incident. The anger made him ignore Raven's comment about the water, only focusing the damned barkeeper and his gorilla-like brother. He sighed and took a look around...by now, his two contacts should be around. If their plan worked out.
Two women were sitting at a table far away from the other costumers. Not only that made them stand out from the rest of the visitors, a closer look at their appearance made it even more...curious, maybe? Like they were uncomfrotable...or did not belong here. A hunch which is hard to describe while observing both.
On the other hand, things became way less complicated to identify his friends. Since there were no other girls in the bar so far, it had to them! Besides, one of them was wearing a strange mask. A mask well known to Hans.

While Sapphire and Enma were talking, Goeben approached them. As soon as they spotted him, he put on a big smile and nodded. "The name's Hans. I do believe you were expecting me?", he said, standing in front of the duo.

For a brief moment, she broke contact to glare at Hans.

"Hey Hans. Come sit. How have you been? I heard that the water wasn't cheap."

"Hola, amigo." Enma replied with an uninterested tone, she somehow looked Removed due to content

Pages: 1 2 3 4