Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hathor's Retreat | Nightclub on Akbat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

HATHOR'S RETREAT!

[Image: tD2unLg.jpg?1]
[Image: FHcF3PS.jpg?1]

Downtown in the heart of the main city core, new life has sprung!
The long nights of Akbat will burst with new nightlife as the city awakens to meet it's newest attraction.
Hathor's Retreat is the place to be, where the fun doesn't stop as long as the goddess herself exists
The three story building located on the corner of the main square is the prime location for all your wonders and fantasies!

[Image: 03TsvBV.jpg?1]
[Image: bAjmrZB.jpg?2]

The main floor hosts the nightclub attraction, where music plays for dancing and mingling. The large dance floor is surrounded by seats around and in the center is live entertainment and dancers that keep the crowd alive and active. The party is maintained with many drinks served from the bar tables around the room where one will find people to meet and chat to, and perhaps ask to dance.

[Image: eV0WO4z.jpg]
[Image: wHVDkUl.jpg]
[Image: JcXEU5i.jpg]
[Image: ECTF7cg.jpg][Image: 19OO1ef.jpg]
[Image: XqrpXrC.jpg]

On the second floor is the large classy lounge, in part separate from the floor above, and has a more formal theme.
The large room has an open bar and lounge seating at the bottom, and up the stairs are levels leading to the VIP section in the large 'chandelier'.
This space offers private lounges on it's balconies with special exotic drinks and goods money can buy, and the space is surrounded by luxurious beaded curtains that change color and images on their display for added effect.

The floor also hosts a classy dance floor, playing music fit for a ball, wedding, or any other formal event to take place.

[Image: Qh9CjCH.jpg]
[Image: UYIL3W3.png]

For a more isolated VIP experience, the floor above hosts a lounge specializing in exotic entertainer dancing and entertainment for the high class and wealthy.
The space is the most quite out of the three and has their own private performance spaces as well as conference rooms for those special important meetings.
Rest, and relaxation, and some candy for the eye are all the elements for this high class experience.
Sunny walked into the nightclub from the busy street outside. It was night, around midnight, when he arrived and while the city might be in slumber, the party inside was reaching it's prime. Tonight, though, Sunny was not focused on the party but for his special meeting with Lady Kazue Hakkera and Grand Admiral Michal Golanski himself. He would not let such a opportunity go to waste and he promised as well to both of them such. After all, such a deal that he had ready to propose would be one of striking proportion.

He readied himself on the way over to Akbat, sobered and well rehearsed and feeling cool and collected for the most part... and yet there was some anxiety in him. Perhaps it was due to him not taking a hit of two of some fine zoner-produced marijuana.

He walked up to the main desk and was met with some supersized faces. The president was here after all. "What's the matter? Didn't think I'd show up so quick? You got the message right? I want the top floor's conference room cleared. Fully. Whip up some drinks... bottles or whatever.... and leave it there, but I don't want a soul to enter other than our special guests. I want security to make sure no one hears a peep of whats going down in there. Got it? Great. They will be here soon... Damn it, man. Stop staring at me and get me a god damn whiskey shot and a spiff. What? You weren't trained to be a waiter? TOO BAD, GET IT!"

His nerves were getting to him the more he thought about it, he admitted to himself. In the end though, this would be worth it. He got the shot and took the hit, lighting the spiff in his mouth and headed for the door. Sooner or later, the guests would arrive as he had sent them both a message prior...

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/6SaOVAv.jpg?1[/img] The VIP conference room is comfortable and quiet, dimmed lights and purple color illuminate the space with a classy tone. The seats in the center have several bottles and glasses placed on tables. While usually this room would have some traffic, it is now emptied for the arrival of Sunny's guests. In the center is also a small holographic display, able to showcase any presentation animations.
Any obstructions to regular clientele was avoided as the "hosts" arrived by a secure entrance away from just about anyone who could've landed on Akabat. Armed special forces operatives that accompanied Order delegation clad in all black covered the scene from behind. Boosted security, they would tell to AFC's organizators was due to due arrival of Hakkera's own daughter and increased presence of The Order's VIP's. Only three of the convoy entered the actual conferrence hall, each bearing official uniform befit of their office and rank. Sunny would only be fammilar with The Admiral Golanski though it would be their first face to face meeting. He was also the one speaking unless he needed an advise from the other two officers, one of which was clad in unnusual for The Order white coat with markings of The Order's own R&D divisions. Knowing little of what AFC is planning, he nevertheless prepared to play his part just as Archangel's were considered one of their own kin, as sign of respect.
'Man... Would I kill for some Nox right now...' Sunny thought, relaxing a bit in his cushiony seat in the conference lounge and smoking his joint. The weed tasted really good right about now and he could easily tip off into the oceans of Curacao if he'd wanted too. Controlling himself though while fighting the temptation, he was still alright. He would hear some noise soon and extinguish the spiff and as he looked up he'd see the door open and a familiar face he'd recognize only from pictures... And yet this was real.

'Oh sh...t... Well there he is ... Focus, Sunny... Nah, I'm good... Was a bit weak, too...'

"Admiral Golanski! Its a pleasure meeting you in person, though I bet everyone tells you that." Sunny says, standing up and walking over, giving also a salut to him. He was after all once in the navy...

"I see you've brought others with you. Please, take a seat..."
Lady Hakkera was just hurrying through the entrance hall, fearing she was already too late to the meeting. Sighing she slowed down, running in high heels never was a good idea and she had to speak for so many people today.
A little nervous she finally made her way into the conference hall, she was entering alone, the simple black dress in addition to the feather hat she usually wore, as well as her way of walking made her appear like a true lady and not the young girl she actually was.
Then she saw them. The Grand Admiral and another man, Sunny, she guessed. She took a deeper breath and walked towards them with a weak smile on her beautiful face. She then bowed slightly.

"Kon'nichiwa, Golanski-san, Sunny-san. Ogenki de irasshaimasu ka? Oh and.. eto, gomen'nasai for being a bit late. I had to avoid a Naval Forces patrol in Tohoku, hope you both didn't wait for long?"
'Ah... There she is,' Sunny thought, seeing the Blood Dragon show up. 'She's pretty cute, too...'

Sunny does a bow back and walks towards her, kissing her hand in a gentleman's gesture. "Pleasure to finally meet you. Right on time Lady Hakkera. Please take a seat and help yourself to anything. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. We have much to discuss." He winks and smirks a little.

"Please, everyone. Make yourself comfortable."
Once everyone sits down, Sunny continues...

"You are all of coarse wondering why I invited you here.... well... let's just say I've called in the professionals for this special... investment." He says and he might see eyebrows raise.
"You can call me in this relationship of ours... an investor... or something else... Whatever it may be... I know this type of request I am going to ask of you both is... not something everyone can do... and as well very resourceful. My investment isn't using piles and piles of credits. I'd like to donate something of mine for a very special purpose... Something that I'd like in return... perhaps... but also giving you access to one of the greatest spoils." He says, pausing for a moment.

"Not too long ago, a few of my members on a exploration expedition stumbled upon a deserted base in Cayman. Inside said base, we found a peculiar item. A N.E.M.P. Bomb, to be exact. Well, Admiral and Lady... I'd like to request help in the assault of a very special little location... Somewhere that I think will house what I myself is looking for. The target is the hive known as Heaven's Gate; AKA Tekagi's Arch!"
Tohoku was fair bit out of the way from any of regular enterprises and interests of Archangels group. Why a section of smugglers, racers and entertainers would want fortress of Arch's caliber to fall out of the blue? As much any assistance The Order welcomed any contribution and the fact that AFC are considered friends, intentions were unknown. The Order trio spoke in hush tones, the scientist persona in particular. Admiral finally spoke after revelation of a NEMP.

"One does only invest when there is something worthy to be gained in return. I appreciate your want to rid Sirius of The Threat, even if you see a personal gain to be had. What asset among Heaven's Arch dark corridors is of interest to you that you gathered leaders of the two mightiest forces most dedicated to end its reign of terror?"

He wasn't too pleased about the NEMP. A whole lot of those made its way to black market, allowing every bigger than life thug to cause mayhem at unknown previously proportions. Technology behind this seemingly simple device in itself was old and dating back to times of Old Earth, however a number of recently uncovered warheads used were of unparareled mastery over natural power of fission in such compact form. Admiral himself suspected some alien interference at work or a renegade scientist hiding somewhere deep in Omicrons. His science advisor would not give up on such occasion too.

"Our research and development teams would also like to inspect that Nuclear Electro Magnetic Pulse bomb and gain its specifications. We do not want to confiscate it, merely study as given opportunity."
Lady Hakkera gave Sunny a weak little smile after the gentlemans act and guidance to their seats by Sunny. Atleast he knew how to behave, a bit unexpected she had to admit.
Then Sunny already went with an explanation, once Sunny was done Kazue left the Grand Admiral to answer first. He had more knowledge about it than she herself in the end.. then it was her turn to speak.

"Hm.. Golanski-san's question makes me curious too. What is it you seek there? Knowledge?"

She thought about her next words for a moment. Tekagi's Arch was rather calm lately but it was clear that even with such a bomb it would be risky and require a lot of resources, knowing that the main force is focusing on Nagano and just some defensive wings remain in Tohoku she hesitated to give any promises yet.

"More importantly, how much will the Archangels do besides the bomb? You must know, the Arch is guarded by a considerable amount of warships controlled by their kin. Even when you knock out the Arch's shieldings effectively, it will be anything but easy..."
Sunny listened and especially smirked when they asked what would be in it for him. He'd expect as much, knowing most people only knew the Archangels to be racers and the type.

"You're right to be curious in asking me what I've got to gain from it. I believe we all have something that we are interested with that location. It's no secret that the location is old and was once controlled by the kusari government. Obviously now as well, we know it is infested... If you were to seige and claim it, I am sure the location and fortifications of the base would be highly beneficial to you both... As well as serve a statement to others of your power and might. I am sure as well there can be some hidden mysteries inside. Plenty of things to uncover for your research in nomads and the like. For me, well... You guessed right that I am looking for knowledge... A special piece of knowledge, rather. Nothing nomad related, I assure you.

"I've been thinking about this for a while and thinking about possibilities where a certain blueprint would be hidden away. A blueprint that would contain one of the more luxurious kusari royal craft built. Well... What better place for them to archive such a ship's design than there? A ship, might I add, that the emperor himself flew.

"I am asking you because you know the most about the target and you have interests as well in it. I'd like to work together and all of is will have a share in the rewards. Besides the bomb, which I can gladly give access to have it examined, I can help with preparations and perhaps some part in the siege. Both of you know that the Archangels smuggle. We can grab you supplies needed. I can also donate some credits... If tht is what you prefer. Additionally, we have our Bustard class jump ship that can be used and if you need interceptors, scouts, or even perhaps transport pilots carrying equipment in the battle, I am open to hear the plan..."
Pages: 1 2