Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tour de Cambridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
- If I were to work here, you wouldn't have anything to read up on. - Caroline leaned against the tree, too stretching her legs.
''Oh? How's that work?''
- Not all work has to be written about, John. Some even shouldn't.
''Oh so you refer to the more....'practical' approach to your Gaian work do you? the more...hands on approach, as it were''
- No, not quite. I can just simply tell my subordinates what to do. Or just pay attention to being discreet. There are plenty of ways for me to work.
''True enough. Save one minor detail my dear'' He said turning to look at her with a wry smile ''I'm here, and so far as we're both concerned, you're on holiday, and that's that. No work. End of story.''
- I know, I know. I'm not even going to try, don't worry. I will just be lazy and relax. Is that acceptable?
He chuckled and shifted in his seat beneath the roots, letting his head tilt back against the tree ''Yes'' he said, almost absent mindedly ''Yes, that is acceptable. I'd rather not have to arrest you, would be very difficult indeed''
- It would most certainly be a little disruptive for my relaxation. Keep that in mind before trying. You wouldn't want to stress me, would you?
''Can't imagine what you would be like stressed to begin with really. I mean, I have trouble thinking of you any different from what you are now, if that makes any sense.''
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22