Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Defense Industries || From: The Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OPEN TRANSMISSION

Subject: Fleet Expansion

[Image: zomNBO5.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...
:::FILE OPENED:::

• »»» Location: ::Encrypted::
  • »»» Priority: High
  • »»» Encryption: High

Dell Atreides,

Dell, it's Nick and I've got a rather large favor to ask you. As you're aware, we've been expanding our operations quite drastically, and have hit a bit of an obstacle at the moment. We've been seeing more and more Outcast capital ships in our area's of operations, as well as Gallic capitals in the fighting around Leeds and in California.

Clearly our snubcraft aren't gonna cut it for too much longer against such large targets. We need an upgrade to help keep our edge when fighting these threats, and the Thanatos is the only clear solution. Now, I'm well aware that CDI doesn't offer these to the general public, but you know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, or if we couldn't afford it. If it's possible for us to make this work, please let me know.

Sincerely
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

TRANSMISSION CLOSED
[Image: Dell_Atreides.png]

Greetings Captain Stern,

Nice to see you after the meeting on New Hellen. Good to see that your people are well.

Yes, is indeed a huge request as our Thanatos are usually sent to the front lines, as they are small and yet deadly.

However, after the battles of the Tau 44, we had two Thanatos class vessels which we have them on drydock for repair, the "Corona" and "Elements".

The CDI deemed the "Elements" as un-salvageable and it is now used for spare pieces. The "Corona" is however a different story, having some decompressed decks and some fried EPS circuits.

It would take the CDI 2 weeks to repair it at Sabah Shipyard and we can deliver it to you as the Fleet can wait for the "Demetrius" to be repaired up in the Tau.

However payment would be interesting. As you know the Republic is involved in some heavy constructions projects implicated and the Yuma Robotics asked us to produce some Mining drones and Construction which can be delivered from the Sirius Robotics on Aland Shipyard and also the CPF is asking us for some combat drones.

Is there anything you can help us with ?

Kind regards,
Dell Atreides

[Image: Comm_End_Dell.png]
OPEN TRANSMISSION

Dell,

The Forlorn and the Republic have enjoyed a fruitful relationship together, and it would be a shame to end that now. Recently I assisted in the battle where the Gallic Navy revealed their Titan class battleship, and I saw how hard pressed the allied forces were to overcome that monstrosity first hand. If you believe you can spare the Corona, from the war effort, we would be more than willing to assist in what ways we are needed. Simply let me know how much and where it needs to be delivered.

Sincerely
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

TRANSMISSION CLOSED
Greetings Captain Stern,

The "Corona" can be yours Captain, but as I said will take two weeks to get her ready to float. Note that you may need to purchase some additional armor and weapons.

The Republic main interest is now to develop the planets Yuma and Borneo , to fix Minato and to have access to the raw materials needed to fight the Gallic threat and here is where CDI is coming but at the moment we have a strain on our facilities as we wait the conversion of four production islands to retrofit themselves thus coming to you.

Yuma Robotics needs some blank droids, as you know we are a bit worried about the programming and the safeguards to protect the Republic interests.

Republic would need 1500 construction robots and droids, 500 mining drones and the CPF would need a trial of 300 combat drones with a continous delivery of 7 drones on each week for 96 weeks?

The programming part is to be done by Yuma Robotics so ypu should not worry with even basic programmjng as thrybwould be wiped clean.

Kind regards,
Dell Atreides

OPEN TRANSMISSION

Dell,

That's quite the order my friend. Well, I won't say it'll be easy, but if you give us the week or so needed to re-purpose the old cloak manufactorum, we will quite possibly be able to meet your request. I believe that once the foundry is up and running as desired, we would be able to field the numbers you require, and on such terms I will accept your request. Of course, I will only truly know if we can meet the numbers required after the foundry is operational and producing, so I will ask you to bear with me in the event that we need to adjust the numbers per week.

I'll contact you again when we have the facility set up and producing, and we should hopefully be in business shortly thereafter.

Sincerely
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

TRANSMISSION CLOSED
Greetings Captain Stern,

The "Corona" is now in the drydocks of the Sabah. We are exprecting another 8 days to finish the repairs so time we have.

If there is anything we can do to assist you... Please let us know.

Kind regards,
Dell Atreides