Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Custodi From: Jasper The Rat Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: MOPglTV.jpg]

Name: Jasper Saulder

Encryption: High

Subject: Business Opportunity

Good day my names Jasper Saulder apart of The Rat Pack. Jimmy gave me your contact to see if we can do some business. Currently we are in need of some very large engines specifically the ones your society develops. If you are interested I'm sure we can pay you credits or if you need something more specific we will see what we can do for you. I look forward to hearing from you at your leisure. Thank you for your time.

-Jasper

[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyrie Saulder,

I do indeed remember doing some business with kyrio Rat and while it is possible we could help you with your request, I really don't know what exactly you want from us. After all, 'very large engines' is a rather ambiguous description. I'm going to need you to be more specific.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

Great to hear from you so quickly, for better detail we need large transport class Corsair designed engines the same you use on your dreadnaught for a project of ours as soon as possible in exchange, and by what Jimmy told me you guys where interested in different types of food imports and food growth products. If this is what you need and your are willing to take part in this project give me the details of what your desires are.

-Jasper

Kyrie Saulder,

I'm afraid there is a bit of a discrepancy here. The engines for our flagship, the Andromeda, haven't been manufactured but salvaged from a destroyed Bretonian battleship Indomitable and then repaired on one of our shipyards. Those engines are not meant to be used on transports because of their immense size and power requirements; and due to the effort and resources required to produce even one of those engine units we cannot afford to distribute them to third parties.

When it comes to transport engines though, we order our engines along with the Essedarius and Armicustos classes of ships on Tripoli shipyard. While I'm afraid I cannot offer you an entire ship, I think I could place an order for a few of just those engines and have it completed in a relatively short time span. But I would like to know what those engines would be used for beforehand.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

Well that is disappointing to hear and I believe we will look elsewhere. Though I do not want to let this go to waste. Let me reintroduce myself name is Jasper Saulder and I specialize moving those pretty artifact you guys got over there on Crete. Mostly I move them to private collectors though the demand for them seems to be increasing and and am in need of a good supplier. You guys think ya be interested in becoming a partner for me in the Artifact trade? The offer still stands on delivering anything your people are in need of. Here from ya soon.

-Jasper

Kyrie Saulder,

All of our allies are always welcome to transport Artifacts and Xeno Relics out of our archaeological sites, as we understand we don't have the research facilities here to handle those properly. And surely, some collectors might be interested in those as well.

As far as your service of delivery is concerned, I would like to make you an offer for delivering Nuclear Devices to Tripoli Shipyard. Considering this is quite delicate cargo we are ready to pay up to $1'000 credits for each of them. There is no upper limit on those deliveries, as our engineers require new supplies almost constantly.

Let me know if you are interested in this contract.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

That's terrific news just a couple questions, which dock do I head to when I want to acquire the artifacts and where do you want the shipping manifest sent to for those nuclear devices for my payment?

-Jasper

Kyrie Saulder,

While we do not maintain much presence around the root and the equator in general, I do know that a few traders have direct ties to our own archaeologists and sell our Artifacts. In particular, I know of one Ilias Papadakis who will most certainly provide you with what you're looking for - both cargo and porters - at a good price.

As for the shipping manifests, you can feel free to post them on this channel.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

Subject: Delivery Manifest

As promised the first of hopefully many deliveries is done. Attached below is the manifest please send the credits to this designation: >\./<Valencia

Attachment: http://imgur.com/a/RhdgU

-Jasper

Subject: Delivery Manifest

Here is another delivery hope all is will.

Attachment: http://imgur.com/a/n6WbM

-Jasper