Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Government & BPA) Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: heW8WOz.png]
Ladies and gentlemen to whom this may arrive,

I do hope my message finds you in good circumstances - considering the on-going war.
It was brought to my attention today that an incident occured in Coronado. I will not waste time on explaining the entirety of what happened concerning the Bretonian Police Officers, as the matter was resolved swiftly and with an upright conclusion. Moreso, I hope your men have already offered a report on the situation to bring you up to speed.

However, considering these events, I would like to ask that such an incident be avoided in the future. As such, I would suggest better, and up-to-date, information be provided to your officers in the B.P.A.
And, as we are on this topic - perhaps it would be a fine time for the Government of Bretonia to officially re-state their views regarding the Crayterian Capital system of Coronado. Last i checked, there were no Bretonian claims of any kind, jurisdictional or otherwise, regarding the system.

On a side note, Marshall Duncan Atreides of the C.P.F. would like me to inform you that further troops will be sent to aid in the battle of Leeds with relief supplies.

I hope for a quick response and the continuous alliance between our two nations. Until then, I bid you good health.

Signed, Henry Gregory Corvin.
Minister of State
Crayter Republic