Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>To: SCRA Command >>From: Nuan Hao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pswX5mn.jpg]

Agent Hao reporting in.

I have managed to find and establish a stable contact with the rebel naval battle group in Liberty, known as "Harmony". It took a few months of hard work, but it was worth it. It looks like former oppressive instrument in a hand of capitalist government became a victim itself. I do consider them as useful for a potential destabilization of the situation within Liberty. If oppressive system will become weaker, social unrest will rise up naturally. In other words, I see our chance here. 'divide and conquer' will never get old.

I am ready to establish direct line between New Moscow or any other communication node and their flagship. Once you decide to work in that direction or not, let me know.

~ Nuan Hao
[Transmission Begins]
To: Nuan Hao
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: dSFnNvw.png]

[Message Begins]
I have been ordered by His Watchful Eye to act as a mere voice for what must be communicated. Your arrangement is hereby approved and your initiative noted, but do make yourself aware of the immense responsibility you now undertake. You walk a fine path, one of solidarity should you stay within the path of service, a single step away from treason. By being entrusted with this duty, you are expected to uphold the strictest loyalty to the People's Republic and to never put this obligation second. Do what you must, but always ensure it is our cause that will ultimately stand to benefit the most.

Do not disappoint the Motherland.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]
[Image: pswX5mn.jpg]

Krsnik,

I do understand my high responsibility and will be careful. Promissed communication will be eastablished as soon as possible. I do not contact the command often due to high risks. If there's any additional orders, I request to inform me about them right now.

~ Nuan Hao