Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro| & Samura|- / Subj: Engine troubles (maybe!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: P5z18Jl.png]

Kon'nichiwa!

I've maybe been a bit silly and gone and bought a modified engine from some crew of, possibly slightly dodgy looking, mechanics on Barrier Gate Station, all the way on the other side of Liberty...

[Image: 7mT53Y8.png]

Okay, now, don't get me wrong, this thing kicks power like you just wouldn't believe, and the exhaust jet is just beauuuuutiful... buuut... I'm not entirely sure those guys did any proper safety checks after doing their awesome mods. I mean, usually you get all those little stickers saying stuff about "quality control" and "passed" and all that sort of stuff, right?

So, I was hoping to get a proper engineer to have a look at it, and, you know, check it's not gonna explode up in my face, or anything like that!

I guess you guys usually deal with your own products, but I reckon you gotta have the super-smart engineering know-hows to help me out here. Anyways, if one of you can make me a good quote for the job, I can bring my baby into one of your shipyards whenever's good for your guys.

Don't be strangers, and get back to me soon, yeah? I mean, you wouldn't want my "terminal" engine failure on your conscience would you?

Bye byes for now!

[Image: bMy7VIg.png]
[Image: fHZP4nm.png]
[Image: fHZP4nm.png]
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Re: Engine troubles (maybe!)

Konnichiwa, miss Fujimura. At Kishiro, we are happy to help ensure the safety of all products sold upon the open market, and our engineers are supremely qualified to assess the reliability of the products of our competitors, as well as compare them to similar products produced by Kishiro ourselves. To inspect a snubcraft-sized engine and provide a detailed safety report, a premium of C2 500 000 will be charged. If this seems reasonable to you, you may arrive at either Yukawa Shipyard or Shinagawa Station at any time which is convenient to you, and on-site crews will be able to accommodate your needs.

Please note that it is illegal within the Republic of Kusari for dock workers to permit a vessel deemed an imminent public safety hazard to depart the station, and if our qualified analysts determine your systems to be profoundly dangerous, your vessel will be impounded and either subject to engine replacement at your expense or scrapped so as to ensure the availability of docking space.

Thank you for choosing Kishiro Technologies; we hope to work with you to deliver the best customer experience in Sirius.

Akashi Uekawa
Kishiro Technologies, Yukawa Dockmaster
[Image: VbOMfgR.png]

Kon'nichiwa Uekawa san!

Sorry if I seemed a little bit impatient for a reply, I guess you guys are pretty busy at the moment, with the whole war thing and all that stuff!

Anyway, your message came through at just the perfect time. I was at home on Planet New Tokyo, so it was a really quick trip down the lane to Shinagawa Station!

[Image: unXQdYf.png]

So, I guess I'll be enjoying your lovely bar here until the checks are all done and dusted. Just let me know where to send the fee for the check-up and I'll get it done right away.

Oh, and I hope the engine is good to fly, but if there is a problem I'll deffo go for a replacement, no way do I want to scrap my baby!

Anyway, arigato for helping out with this Uekawa san, and pop down to the bar if you've got time so I can grab you a drink and thank you face-to-face sort of thing!

Bye byes for now!

[Image: bMy7VIg.png]