Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: THP|Drunken.Queen || CC; Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
23. July, 824 A.S
Matsue Base, Hiroshima system.

[Image: uyEA0YE.png]

Comm ID: Kiyoko Hayashimura, Itto Kaisa.
Recipient: Captain of the THP|Fortune's.Fancy
Topic: Laws Violaton

Konnichiwa,

I suspect you already have an idea about the reason why you're being contacted by a Kusarian law enforcement force. We have been informed by earlier by a caring civilian that the cargo hold of the ship in your possession, the 'Democritus' Luxury Yacht, had a good amount of Artifacts - which are considered as contraband in Kusari. That said, no authority had received any request from any university on Planet New Tokyo in regards to bringing Artifacts for research purposes; even then, the source of the Artifacts that you salvaged from a pirate train is suspicious and would not be brought it in eitherway.

Thus, the Naval Forces will charge you with 5,000,000 Credits for violation of Section Three, Article One of the Kusari Legal Codex. The sum is to be transferred to the account [KNF]Heikiko.Maru. Further measures will be taken in case you fail to comply.

That is all.

ATTACHMENTS

[Image: eEZzgzU.png]

Signed,
Kiyoko Hayashimura, Itto Kaisa
CO 66th Special Expeditionary Division
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces
INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

{Sender: Captain of THP|Drunken.Queen, Stern Jaager
{To: Kiyoko Hayashimura
{Encryption: ASTARA-23
{Encryption level: Medium
{Topic: Laws Violaton

Guten Tag.

I'm known, as the captain of THP|Drunken.Queen, not THP|Fortune's.Fancy, please.
Firstly, I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that you are ready to approve any information received from freelancers. I don't see any visual proofs, that this violation had place in the space of Republic. I would advise you next time to request more substantive evidence, than this gunshots without place designation. However, we are happy to work together with police or army, that's why I want to confirm this information. I hope, that you will take a note about it.

I, unfortunately, didn't know who I was carrying the goods to. However, I'm ready to cooperate with the police or army and give evidence about this person. Because, not I don't have this cargo aboard. I dropped it on planet New-Tokyo. However, I think, that this isn't right work for army. Probably, you can drop a line about it to the Kusari State Police.

What about payment, I understood, that I broke this law and I'm ready to pay this fine. Here is the proof of payment:
[Image: rTWqOQC.png]

That's all for now. If you need something else, drop me a line.

[Image: 3n4Nr9D.jpg?1]