Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freelancers, outlaws, anyone who wants to make a quick buck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Transmission Initiated -
- Location Trace: Trace_Disrupted -
- User ID: Ident_Error -

Hey Honies.

I'm looking for some info on a guy who likes to insult ladies.

You can expect good credits for any verifiable information on the activities of a ship called "Sam's.Flying.Bar".

Last known location: Freeport 1, Omega-3

I've got $20million for the first five guncam images of this punk to be posted on this channel.

- $4 million for any guncam images of his cargo hold, with accompanying intel on his location (available to the first five informants)

- An additional $2.5 million for telling this guy he needs a "lesson in manners" (I don't mind about the exact wording, as long as the message is clear)

- An additional $5million is available for the first person to post verifiable (guncam) intel on this punk's ID

Easy credits for you, no shooting, no mess. If the terms aren't to your liking, I'm all ears about sweetening the deal.

~ V

[Image: er2Pj5b.png]
~ Video meliora proboque deteriora sequor ~
[Image: sd3IpGg.gif]
::Broadcasting Incoming Transmission::

NN ID: Ewan Hades
Encryption Level: Medium
Sender Location: -
Encryption Code: ETA-AA3E
Possible Delay: 4 Minutes (ETA)
Subject: -

____
Broadcasting Video Feed

Hello there,
Invading personal privacy is definitely my speciality.
Do you have any idea on where has this uncivilized being last seen? That would help me out. Oh, and if you want me to, I will also track him down, however, that should come up with a further Extra of course.

____
..:: Transmission Status: TERMINATED::... (Code: 0)

Hey there Ewan.

Invading people's personal privacy is something I don't appreciate when it's directed at me. But in this case, it sounds like you're just the guy I'm looking for.

I'll be updating the primary transmission on this channel with some further information, but for your convenience I'll give it to you right here.

The last known location for the ship I'm interested in was Freeport 1 in Omega 3.

I'll also be willing to pay out an additional $2.5 million on top of the guncam payments, for telling this guy he needs a lesson in manners. Of course the exact wording is all up to you honey.

Afraid I can't give any more info at the moment, but if I learn anything new you'll be the first to know.

One more thing, to be clear. I don't want any harm to come to the captain or crew, I'm just after intel here. Good hunting.

~ V

[Image: sd3IpGg.gif]
::Broadcasting Incoming Transmission::

NN ID: Ewan Hades
Encryption Level: Medium
Sender Location: -
Encryption Code: 33-RECALIBRATED-33
Possible Delay: 4 Minutes (ETA)
Subject: -

____
Broadcasting Video Feed

Hello there,
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be heading to Freeport 1 ASAP.

____
..:: Transmission Status: TERMINATED::...

Hey there Ewan.

I guess you've not had any luck tracking down that little punk I was looking for?

He's probably turned tail and fled to the other end of Sirius by now. Or more likely he's spent a fortune re-designating his ship rather than take responsibility for his crude behaviour like a real man.

Whatever he's done I haven't heard anything about him either but I would like to send you a little thank you for taking the time for me. Send me over your Neural Net account details and I'll top your account up with a few credits.

If the little brat does pop his head up my original offer still stands as well.

See you later honey.

~ V