Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [LN]/5th| Admiralty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Reserve Captain Candy Savage, LNS Chattahoochee
TARGET ID: LN HC
ENCRYPTION: Quack

Image feed online

[Image: image_400x400.jpg]

(A face as firm as granite flashes on the screen, determinedly defiant before all enemies, as well as all finer manners. It performs a karate maneuver over the thickest point of its forehead, but what it really wanted was to salute).

Howdy, dudes. This be reserve cap'n Candy Savage speakin'. Wanna tell y'all that I caught some 'Cast near 'Hattan while on patrol. Now, that wouldn' be very unusual, did the 'Cast not flah a WHOLE FREAKIN' BA'LESHIP. Naaah... This ain't very unusual. It ain't unusual at all. I dun' remember 'Cast ba'leships flyin' 'round as they liked when I was a kid, but this looks usual now. It sure ain't normal. Someone needs to find where they're basin' from. Someone smart thought to send me a Dread instead of a CD today, so the 'Cast ran. Well, guess what? That someone really was smart. Might have been you yourself. 'Cuz we caught the 'Cast moorin' with Rochester. I'll upload ya the recordin', just lemme shut this down. Hope we finally get to blast that muddy flakin' trash can outta 'Hattan's orbit.

(His face shakes to the sound that resembles someone punching an "off" button. The image is knocked out).

Recording

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -
- TRANSMISSION RE-TRANSMITTED -
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari, 1st Fleet
TARGET ID: Captain Candy Savage; CC: 5th Fleet Headquarters
SUBJECT: Your Report
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Captain Savage.

Your report has been received and filed by the 1st Fleet. We have dispatched communique to the Junker's Congress which you can find here. If you have any additional information to supply on the incident then please follow up there as required.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****