Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Howard Henry Taft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/zsCmmow.png?1[/img]
User ID: Sam Harper

Receiver: Howard Taft

Source: Trenton Outpost

Subject: I want the money back

Encryption: Medium

Priority: Irrelevant

#####Transmission Initiated#####

Good evening, Howard.

I hope you are happy with this outcome... My neck is hurting like if it was hit by a lamp. Luckily, I sent a distress signal to Trenton before my ship exploded.

I don't make a habit of giving out money to people from Malta, expecially such large amounts, but I did promise you this money more then once already. So, I sent you the four millions, thats a full month's salary mind you. However, if I see you again I'll be back for my money and your missiles won't get me again.

Sincerely,
Senior Security Officer
Sam Harper

[Image: lTuyTVm.png]

ID: Howard Henry Taft

Sorry for the neck thing!

Why hello there, pal.

Very generous, you know? For someone who has certain racist issues with maltese people, you at least stand to your word. I honor that, friend. Next time we dance a little, why don't you try out using those countermeasures during turns? Wide turns. Maybe invest in a heavy countermeasure dropper. Although, better don't, because this time you were better than last time. Can't wait for the next dance, pal!

- Howard Henry Taft

ID: Howard Henry Taft

Ouchies!

See, the only reason you won the 8.000.000 Credits is because the mechanics at the Drunken Codger are simply not Junkers. Did you see that? The mine managed to trap itself in the mine launcher, blowing the lower half of the Sabre away. How embarassing.

Anyway, next time you will owe me ten million credits, since I won't let them do the mistake again. See you tomorrow!

- Howard Henry Taft

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/zsCmmow.png?1[/img]
User ID: Sam Harper

Receiver: Howard Taft

Source: Trenton Outpost

Subject: I won!

Encryption: Medium

Priority: Irrelevant

#####Transmission Initiated#####

That sounds like a lousy excuse from someone who simply didn't like the fact they lost. All I know is that I'm 8,000,000 richer now.

I'll be back for my 10,000,000 credits, so don't go dying on me.

Sincerely,
Senior Security Officer
Sam Harper

[Image: lTuyTVm.png]