Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Villa Fiume Caldo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dominica's face is showing yet another demolishing face expression. "So you know that my business is doing well and I'm doing it without your help. Cristina, you are the one who came here, it means that you are the one who needs support." She made a long 'loud' pouse. "If you really want me to step in into your political games, then you better to offer me something really beneficial."
Her expression turned unhappy. "It could go even better. As could go mine. Where is your reluctance to work together with me coming from all of a sudden?" She asked and got up. "If a position closer to the council is no benefit nor my forces or more profit then I honestly wonder what there is left that I could even offer you."
Only now Dominica felt like taking an initiative completely. "What's that Cristina? I just want a seat of chairman or at least as close to chairman as possible. What's so complicated and isn't that obvious? Here I thought you know me well.
Pages: 1 2