Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Cmdr. Blaine Chara
To: Crayter Republic Administration
Encryption: High

Greetings,

I am Commander Blaine Chara, Administrator of Freeport 6. I hope this transmission finds you well. We have been re-organizing here at Freeport 6 after the passing of our last administrator due to age. To this point, things are quiet. I am in the process of re-establishing patrol routes throughout the Taus and into Coronado.

As I understand it, the Crayter Republic claims sovereignty over Coronado. I have no issue with this. You have my respect. Basically, I just want to touch base with you to be certain that that occasional FP6 patrol is OK in your space. We patrol out to the Cortez hole and Barrier Gate station to maintain safety of passing Zoners and nothing more. You have my assurance that we will not interfere with Crayter operations and that Crayter law will be respected. For the record, we have but one gunship and a destroyer assigned to the station by the Confederation of Freeports and that is it.

I would also ask if we may have access to your shipyards. We have limited repair teams and have less access to a shipyards for repair and re-supply. If it will please the Crayter Republic, I can provide goods and/or payment for services.
Lastly, I look forward to good relations with your people. We generally keep to ourselves. I only ask that if you visit us here at Freeport 6 to keep it to a fighter or less. In the past, cruisers that have hung around the base have attracted some much unwanted attention such as Gallic Royals or Bretonian Warships. Being caught in the middle is never fun.

Thank you for your time.

Commander Blaine Chara
Administrator, Freeport 6
[Image: Uu_Js_Iz_J_1.png]

Greetings Cmdr. Blaine Chara,

This is State Secretary Aeryn Condor . I am contacting you on behalf of the Presidency Office.

The Crayterian Government is always looking to aid the Zoners, thus being said, I am entitled by the President Office to confirm your presence in Coronado System for your transports and Patrols. Please remember that the Crayterian Law is fully enforced by our units.

As for access to Sabah, seeing that this is the only Shipyard in the area, we GRANT you access to a dry dock for any repairs that you need and our engineers will repair and maintain your fleet if there is no standing order for Crayterian Military. As for Payment we ask nothing more then your friendship and also if the need arise for any materials to be shipped, to loan us a hand.

We are fully aware of the precarious position of Freeport 6 but I am afraid that your fragile neutrality with the Gallic forces may not hold enough if they are setting their eyes on your station. As you are aware, Crayterian Battlegroups are around the area and with your permission they may drop by and check. If you need any enhanced security measures, we are here to aid you.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Aeryn Condor

*incoming transmission*
To: Aeryn Condor, Crayter Republic

Miss Condor,

Thank you for your response and permission for docking. We'll do what we can when we can considering how we're a very small operation.
You aren't kidding about the fragile neutrality with the Gallic Royals. We didn't ask for their presence. They just rolled in and after some discussion with Kusari, designated our base as a border, a neutral zone. They act as if they own the joint. There's noting more frustrating than having three houses pushing at each other and sometimes us. It's funny, we were here because no one else wanted to be and NOW they find it important. But, I'm going off topic here.

Yes, feel free to stop by. If it's a bigger ship, may a quick dock so as to not attract attention. We can talk inside. The Deadbeat Cafe inside has pretty good food in it.

Many thanks,
-Blaine

Greetings Cmdr. Blaine Chara,

This is State Secretary Aeryn Condor . I am contacting you on behalf of the Presidency Office.

The Crayterian Government is starting a project to repair the Crayterian Stations in Tau 44. If it is possible for you to help, we will send a list of materials and we will also dispatch ISE units as much of the required materials are aboard your station.

Correct me if I am wrong but is not half of the system under Imperial Command? As I recall they were pretty liberal regarding the Freeport 6.

If the matters come to worse, with your approval maybe we can dispatch a full battlegroup to help in protecting the station?

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I am not a miss, blame the subspace stations for the interference with my voice (laughs)

Kind regards,
Aeryn Condor

*incoming transmission*
To: Aeryn Condor

Mr. Condor,

I do apologize for the mistake on identifying you. I owe you a drink for that. We haven't ventured into Tau 44 since the Gallic patrols constantly harass us. My ship commanders don't enjoy fighting them off but they have no choice. Let me see what I can figure out on that. With a destroyer and a gunship, we have but limited cargo space. It might give me reason to purchase a trade ship for the station as I've been considering. For now, I can send a patrol into 44 to see what's going on there.

I haven't been watching the politics of Kusari in awhile. I know in the past they've been pushy but not recently. Sending in a battlegroup will be ill advised for now. We've noticed large military ships in the past have only attracted more problems than they prevent. I do think though that assisting each other in patrols of the system won't be a bad idea.

So feel free to forward a list of materials. I await your reply.

-Blaine