Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gateway| (Executive Division)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Transmission Initiated -
- Location Trace: Trace_Disrupted -
- User ID: Ident_Error -

Hey there Gateway!

Got a bit of info you might like me to keep to myself here. I'm especially sure you wouldn't want it to get back to your "allies" at the IMG or for the Bounty Hunters Guild to find out what sort of use you're putting their ships to.

Visual Scan #1
Visual Scan #2

It's pretty clear from these files that your people see the IMG as a valid target for their attacks, pretty odd for such close "friends".

And I'm sure the BHG would not be very impressed about you using their tech to gun down innocent civilians, would they?

Anyway, these files are safe with me for now, but it's going to cost you a few credits for it to stay that way forever. I'm sure a corporation of your size can pull out enough to keep me quiet without any trouble.

Looking forward to hearing from you, honies!

~ V

[Image: er2Pj5b.png]
~ Video meliora proboque deteriora sequor ~
[Image: gateway_new_oceanastark_by_hunorgateway-daqnk3m.png]

Greetings,
I am Robert Stark, Director of Operations & Security.
First of all i apologize for the indicent. You should know we never gun on civilians and especially allies. However said employee went rogue and breached Gateway Terms of Employment. Therefore, i will personally see excommunication of said employee from Gateway ranks and ensure our reputation is still credible. Also to be sure you do not spread info i am sure 25 million credits shall satisfy you and your sudden urges. Just transfer me account information.
Regards,
Stark, out.

Well hello there Mr Stark.

Thank you for your apology, I see you have a little more of the traditional "Bretonian class" than your man I ran into earlier.

In any case how you deal with your employee isn't my concern. On the other hand your generous offer for my discretion regarding those unfortunate files certainly is my concern.

As soon as I see confirmation of payment to the account of Argent.Vixen I will immediately wipe those records from my ship's databanks. So you'll have no worry about them leaking to any third parties.

I'm sure I'll be taking a long relaxing vacation with the proceeds of our little transaction. We may meet again but probably not in the near future.

It's been a pleasure doing business with you honey.

~ V

Hey Mr Stark honey.

I was wondering if you know why I'm still hanging around the Bretonian border worlds instead of topping up my tan at some fancy Orbital Spa resort?

Oh maybe it's something to do with this folder of incriminating files that I guess must have slipped your mind.

Just a friendly reminder honey. I've got patience but it's not infinite.

~ V

[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

Greetings,

Greetings...
Hm. The way I see it You're a blackmailer, and a pirate. It's a shame that you slandered my Employee. If I got to know it recently from Aland Shipyard, Mr. Shmykov transported this wounded IMG civilian back to base. And what he said to you It is just as much as your honor, nothing. He saved life and you are a traitor.
Do not expect anything from us, We do not bargain with fraudsters and pirates. Your act has been really annoyed me, from today you have 50.000.000 million sirius credit Bounty on your head. I hope you will enjoy this award.
We finished this talk.

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

Oh, hello Mr Shepard.

Two greetings? I almost thought you were excited to meet me until I heard the rest of your message.

More of a surprise is how a short-tempered man like you managed to become CEO of such a large company when you have businessmen of Mr Stark's obvious tact and acumen working in the corporation.

Yes Mr Shepard I am a blackmailer and a pirate. But your employee very clearly admitted shooting down the IMG pilot and my evidence additionally shows that he was actually flying away from Aland and Freeport 1. There was clearly no intention to bring that man to his home.

Now I'll give you one hour from now to get over your little tantrum and get back to me with a more reasonable message or maybe you'll find the release of this information costing you a hell of a lot more than a piddly $25 million.

Hope you come to your senses honey.

~ V

[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

How I said before, we closed this channel.

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]