Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro Technologies || From: The Gas Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aomori Station, Honshu system
28.07.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: S7gvyzn.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Kishiro Technologies CEO

Encryption: GMG291830

Kon'nichiwa, CEO of Kishiro,

let me introduce myself to you first, my name is Kara Yukari. I am the Guildmistress of the Gas Miners Guild. This transmission is coming relatively late, I wanted to clear out some issues that have occurred within our Guild before I take over the business opportunities. Since our contracts are still running and everything is currently going as it should, I will use this message mainly to pledge my full support for Kishiro and hope that our companies continue a great work together. I highly appreciate the services which you provided for us in the past and in the present and assure you that the Guild will always be available for you if the need arises.

Under my administration, and the help one of my department supervisors, the Guild is becoming more radical in eliminating our rivals, namely Kruger Minerals and Samura Heavy Industries, two companies I feel a personal despise of. We want to radically extinguish any Samura or Kruger activity in the Sigmas and do everything to harm their business while stabilizing yours and ours. We want Kusari to stay with its republican government that leans more towards Kishiro than the pro-Imperial Samura. Therefore, in the name of the Gas Miners Guild, I hope for your favor in the parliamentary elections.

If you have a concern or a demand, contact us over this channel and I will be sure to answer you as fast as our headquarter has come to a decision.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Kishiro-Guild relations

Konnichiwa, Guildmistress. Your sentiments are appreciated; it is good to occasionally openly renew one's commitments to one's allies and friends. As always, our interests are aligned, and Kishiro is fully supportive of the Guild's efforts to root out our mutual competitors, the vulgar Kruger and the vile Samura, from the Sigmas entirely. I have received reports from operational directors that our corporate security wings operating in the Sigmas have been instructed to take a more active stance against Samura's operations there, occasionally relying on anonymized vessels to do so, and I have given these directives my blessing.

It is my sincere hope that we can cooperate more closely and perhaps press our advantage now, while the precarious political situation within Kusari is still in our favor, to root out permanently these despicable and inconvenient presences. Furthermore, if it is not too greatly presumptuous, I would extend you an invitation to visit Shinagawa, where we might further co-develop communication systems between our two organizations.

Arigatō gozaimasu for your time.

Akira Hamasaki
Kishiro Technologies, CEO
Aomori Station, Honshu system
28.07.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: S7gvyzn.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Kishiro Technologies CEO

Encryption: GMG291830

Kon'nichiwa, Mr. Hamasaki,

I gladly accept your invitation to Shinagawa to develop our cooperation. It is good to see that Kishiro is fully aware of the silent enemies that lay with Kruger and Samura, which makes me confident that our common goals are as reachable as never before. I will be open for any further replies, a time and date for the meeting would be appreciated as well.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress