Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rebecca McAllister - Personal Neural-Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: loading.gif]

Neural-Network Analysis program

Target ID: 2526344
Name: Rebecca McAllister
Date of Birth: 797 A.S
Place of Birth: Planet Erie
Ethnicity: Libertonian
Height: 1.77m.
Weight: 64kg.
Physical training: Satisfactory
Personal qualities: Caustic character, caution, sensitivity
Flying ability (from 1 to 10): 4
Intellectual abilities (from 1 to 10): 7
Loyalty index: Medium
Potential drug addictions: Cardamine
Relations: Information Missed
Ship: 015A "Nephthys" The Order Very Heavy Fighter (Custom name: Thunderblast)
Affiliation: Sleeper agent of the Order
Current status: MIA

Synchronization completed.

Audio log: Alpha [Α] :::
Target ID: 2526344 :::

I woke up. It feels like I'm living someone else's life. Who am I? Rebecca Mc'Allister, the Order agent, or Chloe Yong, a brave Junker dependent on cardamine? When I heard the call, I had to throw away my mask. I rubbed my temples. Just yesterday, I received a message stating that my mission was over and I must return home in omicron Mu. To be honest, I didn't even believe that this message was true, however, my Nephthys in secret hangar talked about the opposite. I didn't waste my time. It was easy to drop my mask. In the end, who would have surprised by the junker's death from a drug overdose? Right.
Nobody. I sighed, smoothly turning the fighter into the jumphole side. ETA 2 hours. I heard that they want to use me for meat grinders in Omicron Delta. It seems, that everything is bad, if they use sleeper agents in battle. It will be very stupid to die there. However, death in battle is also good. At least better,
than it can be. I don't have a lot of time. Farewell.

Attached images:
[Image: 62aR9c8.png]

Audio log: Beta [B] :::
Target ID: 2526344 :::

It was fast. We expected to see a group of nomads, but at the same time we noticed The Core group. Fools. Instead of uniting against a common enemy, we fought against each other. My ship is destroyed by the Core soldier Lucina Farguson. I was thrown into space. Probably, I can be saved by someone else... What... What is it?
[Scream, the sound of a breaking glass, the whistling of an oxygen hose... The image darkens and disappears completely.]

Attached images:
[Image: diHKlW8.jpg]