Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alster Union /// From: Kyle, captain of The Black Liner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender ID: Kyle
Encryption:-K&D-encryption-module:915462(High)
Destination ID: Alster Union
Subject:Munich& "Two GMGs burning in Omega-3"

TRANSMISSION COMMENCING

Good day gentlemen,

First of all, the small event in Munich was great, those traders became dust and ashes!

Now...I have some news for you. Omega-3 and Omega-7 are under my eye, and no traders shall pass by me. Either by me, either by my...sadistic brother, Dover. Today, Dover and his Oasis-class liner "Exploration.Liner" destroyed a Kusari Train, with the funny ID of a GMG employee. There were actually two, by his words: The Kujira-Class transport named "Henry" and the Kusari Train named "The.Sour.Kraut". Both were carrying Aluminium Ore. Dover killed the Kusari Train, however, the Kujira escaped, using a Cloak. That mistake will not be repeated, you have my own words.
If you need anything else to be done, I'll be in touch.

However, that GMG fighter we met in Munich and ran away like a coward was smart enough to realize who I am, and what I was actually doing. A few of my crew men have launched in space, and went through the Sigmas in search for them, and maybe to keep a higher eye on what's going on there.

I'll be in touch, Omegas mostly. Heh....

Signed: /Kyle\