Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vice Admiral Alan Collins, From: The Blackguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: PLUJIYk.jpg?1]

Sender ID:Ian Norris
Subject:Status
Encryption:S.C.A.R.

I have been asked to send you a transmission by Joker. He wants to know what happened to you after everything. I went to New Hampshire when I got called by Tia and she told me what happened. It seems the 5th had sent a battleship to bombard the area, but I managed to land and take everyone off the planet before they hit. Joker and I made it to the Freeport 2 in Bering with everyone safe.

We hope you are too.

TRANSMISSION LOST
[Image: XvkPeSA.png]

Mr. Norris I know that you all worry about me, but this has become my choice and I will have to live and die through it.
I will send the Memphis back to the Fleet and surrender myself. I could not even look my father into the eye if I became a fugitive.

As for the whole situation, let me explain.
First. Starting with Darius's death, it was so Joker could infiltrate the nomad ranks and try to sabotage them. That did not end up well. After hearing of Parker Brooks being alive, he knew the whole story upfront. He knew about his little device and what could it do. So he sent me some blueprints for Alpha-7 vessel to upgrade it. More to it Alpha-7 was not Darius's ship.
His original ship, also upgraded with the blueprints is located on Cambridge. I had one of my men take it there. That is where you will find it. I disabled the tracker so you should not have any problems flying it around. This upgrade allows the ship to fly without being disabled by sources like you have encountered today in your battle against the Navy. Disruptors are disruptors. There is no help from that. Parker Brooks is a dangerous man and everyone needs to know of his existence. Your best choices now are Order and Auxesia. They will, for sure know what to do against him. And be careful, Blackguardians; for from this point on, you are enemies of liberty and will be on the Sirius wide bounty board.

Safe skies. Give your enemies no quarter.

V.Adm.Allan Collins

[Image: KxVyahK.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: PLUJIYk.jpg?1]

Sender ID:Ian Norris
Subject:Re: Status
Encryption:S.C.A.R.

It is sad to hear you wish to hand yourself over, I trust you already know you could go with us. If that is your wish then i will try not to convince you into anything else.

As for everything else and the ship you mentioned, I will make sure to report it to the others.

Thank you for everything.

TRANSMISSION LOST
[Image: XvkPeSA.png]

It would seem that John Darius is not the only one who cheats death.
My XO decided to rebel against the navy and engaged the flagship of the 5th fleet.
We have now pulled back to the Rheinland border and will try to move on to Omega systems.
We will try to move around to the Omicrons that way. If there is any place we can peacefully talk, it would be great.

V.Adm.Allan Collins

[Image: KxVyahK.png]