Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Goverment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Y2tw2xS.png]

Dear Sir or Mam
[Image: zbv7b0N.png]

I am hereby, as owner of and behalf on, Kelly Stock Exchange LLC requesting access to and grant of passage trough Rheinland Space for the mobile Stock-Trading ship the “InterstellarAmbitions”.

Our plans are to spend 3 months in the orbit of the Planets, New Berlin, Stuttgard and Hamburg. There we will provide training to interested individuals in stock trading, including the related fields of risk assessment, data management, processing, and visualization and decision making.

Providing this workshop and platform for a limited amount of time will help to assess the interest of Rheinland and it’s citizen in stock trading. This will determine whether or not Kelly Stock Exchange LLC will prepare further steps to build a stock-trading facility in Rheinland.

Now, of course, I don’t need to tell you about the positive impact both the workshop and a top-tier stock-trading facility could have on the Rheinland economy. Initially, it will be small, of course, but given our experience in stock trading, the market could grow to a significant size.

If you need any information about my company or the InterstellarAmbition, do not hesitate to ask we will provide them as fast as possible.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
[Image: Y2tw2xS.png]

Re-Transmitting Message