Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Samura, Kishiro, Kusari region trading companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

[Image: j7ayM64.jpg?1]

Kusari Naval Forces, Central Command HQ
Vice Admiral Nishiyama Kenzo

Greetings, representatives of the Kusari keiretsu, other contacted parties. I am Vice Admiral Nishiyama Kenzo, of the Kusari Naval Forces Central Fleet, and I've come to you today to pass to you an important request.

On occasion, the Naval Forces faces a necessity to procure additional resources through public contracts, to support the development of projects that will reinforce the security of Kusari and the effectiveness of the Naval Forces that protect its people.

KNF Admiralty has recently approved the phase two of modernization of several material depots and arsenal facilities in the core systems. The structural upgrades of space based installations require considerable amount of pre-assembled components, some which are not available in quantity in the Kusari local market.

Due to new regulations imposed by the government, public procurement contracts are to be open to all shipping companies with normalized relations with the Republic of Kusari (//at least +0.0 KSP and KNF rep). The contract is not open to individual freelancers or merchants, unless a company has outsourced part of the contract to them.

The resource collection point is Kansai Research Station, Honshu System. Security is high, and shipments will be received at a designated docking port for this project. Any deviation into other sectors restricted to Kishiro Technologies or Kusari Naval Forces is off limits.
Here follows the list of procured materials for phase two:

Quote:High Temperature Alloy - 70.000 standard cargo units - 1800C/u payout[Concluded]
Superconductors - 35.000 standard cargo units - 2000C/u payout [Concluded]
Plastics - 20.000 standard Cargo Units - 3000C/u [Concluded]

Companies willing to enter in this contract with the Naval Forces must fill the following form before being admitted by the Admiralty

Quote:Contracted Entity: (Company Name here)
Registered Business address: (Company main office location, system)
Company's NeuralNet Interspace Secure EconCode (NNISEC): (bank account designation. Contract compensation will be wired to this account only)
Kusari Trade Credentials: (visual proof of good reputation with the State of Kusari, issued by the KNF and KSP. [//rep with KSP/KNF at +0.0 or more])

Contracted Parties
Gas Miners Guild - GMG|Bank - 97.350u - 180Mcr
Takarabune Conglomerate - [HA]Kokusai.Ginko - 30.200u - 75Mcr
Kishiro Technologies - Kishiro|Ginkou - 12.000u - 36M cr

Additionally, KNF transports are also eligible for compensation in achieving these goals.
Below is a list of KNF teams who contributed to the project.

[None]

Deliveries are to be reported in this channel, using the following secured format.

Quote:Contracted Entity: (Name same as registered. IF a KNF transport, present the Naval Forces ID of the vessel)
Duty vessels: (Name of vessel or vessels who performed the delivery)
Cargo Manifesto: (Cargo designation, quantity shipped in the report)
Port of Origin: (Indicate port of origin of cargo. Provide visual proof as well).
Delivery time: (Provide timestamped visual proof of arrival of cargo to the destination point).
Estimated payout: (Indicate calculated total of compensation for the cargo delivered in the report)

I declare that the information provided in this report is accurate.
Signed: (Contractor representative signature)

Best performers will be selected for upcoming procurement contracts. Details to be issued at a later date.
The KNF wishes you best regards in your economic affairs

Nishiyama Kenzo out.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]
Helgoland Base, Sigma-13 system
05.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: OsO1QxE.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: NIshiyama Kenzo

Encryption: GMG930485

Kon'nichiwa, Mister Kenzo

the Gas Miners Guild is interested in this project of yours, here is our submission.

Form Wrote:Contracted Entity: Gas Miners Guild
Registered Business address: Aomori Station, Honshu
Company's NeuralNet Interspace Secure EconCode (NNISEC): GMG|Bank
Kusari Trade Credentials: Proof

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

Entry Confirmed, added to accepted parties list.

[Image: q8CopX7.png]
Takarabune Conglomerate (821A.S.)
宝船会社

The Takarabune Conglomerate wishes to aid to the betterment of Kusari, in all it's fields. We will provide the needed materials for this endeavor.

form Wrote:Contracted Entity: Takarabune Conglomerate
Registered Business address: Planet Junyo, Shikoku system
Company's NeuralNet Interspace Secure EconCode (NNISEC): [HA]Kokusai.Ginko
Kusari Trade Credentials: Most Recent Reevaluation

[Image: k3oUTu9.png]

Entry Confirmed, added to accepted parties list.

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Trade Contract

Good day to the honorable Vice Admiral or his representative. Kishiro Technologies, naturally, wishes to register for this contract. The appropriate form has been enclosed as an attachment to this message.

On behalf of the Board of Directors, I extend Kishiro's deepest gratitude towards the Naval Forces for permitting our corporation to fulfill this contract.

Mizuki Shimoe
Kishiro Technologies, Secretary to the Board

[Image: 38sFkWz.jpg]

Sender ID: Doctor Miva Inokuma
Recipient: Vice Admiral Nishiyama Kenzo
Location: New Tokyo, planet New Tokyo, cargo vessel "Takayama"
Encryption: Civilian parabolic alphanumeric encryption
Encryption level: High
Topic: Contract

Konnichiwa, Kenzo-san.
My name is Miva Inokuma and I'm the doctor of New Tokyo university and captain of civilian cargo vessel "Takayama". We are mainly engaged in gas analysis in Sigma systems, however, you can consider us, as "Trading company" as well. Kusari is my home, as is the home of my crew members, so we consider it a great honor to take part in the common cause. We would like to ask you to add us in parties list as well.
Registration form:
Contracted Entity: Independent research company "Takayama sunset"
Registered Business address: The second building of the University of New Tokyo.
Company's NeuralNet Interspace Secure EconCode (NNISEC): CCV-"Takayama"
Kusari Trade Credentials: ACCESS GRANTED
Looking forward to see results.
With respect,
Dr. Inokuma

Kishiro Technologies, your entry has been Confirmed, and added to accepted parties list.

Doctor Inokuma, we have received your documents, and we find them unusual. Is it wise to detract time from the investigations of your team to be shipping goods around? Let me know if you really intend to perform the needed work.

[Image: j7ayM64.jpg?1]

Kusari Naval Forces, Central Command HQ
Vice Admiral Nishiyama Kenzo

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for the interest you presented in our project. I have a small update to report to all.

The Admiralty has pointed to me in our last meeting that I had forgotten to mention the efforts of the Naval Forces in achieving logistical autonomy, and that the participation of our own transport teams should not be ignored.
In such case, vessels associated to the Kusari Naval Forces (//regular and official IDs) are eligible to the compensation provided to the civilian contractors, and their deliveries will count to the total required.
This is the only case where direct account financial transfers will be considered.

Nishiyama Kenzo out.

[Image: q8CopX7.png]
Takarabune Conglomerate (821A.S.)
宝船会社

The Takarabune Conglomerate reports it's first deliveries of superconductors to the Kansai Research Station

form Wrote:Contracted Entity: Takarabune Conglomerate
Duty vessels: [HA]-Tb|Kujira-Maru
Cargo Manifesto: Superconductors - 15200 (3800x4)
Port of Origin: Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo System
Delivery time: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Estimated payout: 30.400.000 credits

I declare that the information provided in this report is accurate.
Signed: Togase Ijima

[Image: k3oUTu9.png]
Pages: 1 2 3