Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Message dump.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: bAAipYy.png]
6th Liberty Navy Fleet
Message Dump.

Greetings!

This channel was created for fleet participants to post flight reports. This is done as follows:
  • Start patrol in Liberty, systems bordering Liberty.
  • Mark all that you found on the patrol and report on who you were negotiating with during the patrol.
  • After the completion of the patrol, report on your progress.

Please note that some reports will go to the archive of information if they have value. Nevertheless, we do not force you to report on something very important: you can always report on how your patrol passed. Note that the reports are your help in the career ladder of the fleet. To do a report, you must fill out the form below:

Opening transmission... Transmission opened!
[Image: GSeNf9BLgNk.jpg]

Name:Michael Blackburn.
Subject:Pittsburgh Cloud.
Priority:High.
Encryption:High.

Description:
Good day!

Today I`m, and Vice-Admiral Sigma White check squares in Pittsburgh Debris Field ( F2, F3 squards ). At first everything went well: I placed my cruiser near the planet Maine. After that, Sigma went personally to scout these sectors. However, it received me a message about an unknown object. I had to fly and check in person. It turned out that this object is the Pirate Destroyer. Now the information is being checked...

Blackburn exit. End transmission!

Subject:Smugglers, pirates and photo-devices.
Priority:Low.
Encryption:Low.

Description:
Good day!

Today, during the patrol, I managed to meet with many interesting things. Let's start!

First my patrol started from the planet Manhattan, where I met a pirate bomber. When I flew in to find out information about the pilot, the bomber opened fire on me. After a long battle it was possible to destroy it. To my misfortune, the photo equipment jammed at that moment, so I can not show any evidence of his death. However, I have evidence of his pirate origin and ship-name - Master.Torpedo.

Further - more interesting. I flew to West Point Academy and met a pilot from the Coalition. To prove that it was a Coalition pilot is very simple - his language and habits were very similar to the same pilots. In addition, I`m find in him cargo propaganda. Since he was ahead of me, I headed to the planet Manhattan, where find smuggler, but him ship-name I`m could learn - kastor. Unfortunately, his ship managed to dock, so I did not successfully scan the hold. In addition, I`m find a pilot from DSM, who agreed to help me in hunting for the Coalition and join in group.

Then I flew into the Colorado system, because I was hoping to intercept the pilots from the Coalition. But on the way I met a pilot from the Hellfire Legion. After the identification of the ship, Coalition-Pilot entered the battle. After a brief battle, Coalition-Vessel run from battle. I knew that I have more important goals, so I flew into Kepler's system. But me could not find the Coalition pilots. However, judging from the excerpts from their reports, they were heading into Kusari space.

Having learned from the pilot of DSM the location of the smuggler, I went to the West Point Academy. Finding him there, I`m asked pay him a fine of 5 million ( then reduced to 3 ). However, he refused to pay, so I had to destroy his ship.

I have the following conclusions:
First - the patrol was a success ( at least something interesting ).
Second - I will be more circumspect in terms of evidence.

That's all for today. I hope so.

Blackburn out. End transmission!

Subject:Fight in the Leeds.

Description:

Well... Good day! Today was interesting.

It all began with the fact that I invited the ship of the Armed Forces of Bretonia to a patrol in Leeds. When I stay near planet, I found Gallic-ship on my radars. After scanning, I established him affiliation to Gallic Royal Navy ( Ship-name - [RN]-Mary-Anne.Reyes ). A little later we discovered Valor. Him affiliation was also installed ( ship-name - RNS-Meduse ).

Battle start. After a short skirmish RNS-Meduse was destroyed from Bretonia Battleship. Realizing that there is nothing more to be done, the Breton Battleship left the system. A few minutes later I`m destroy [RN]-Mary-Anne.Reyes.

That's all for today.

Blackburn out. End of transmission.

Subject:Unioner.

Description:

Good day!

Today, during the patrol, I discovered Rheiland transport ship. After installing the accessory, it was possible to find out that the ship belonged to the Unioners. After the offer to leave the Liberty space, he agreed. After a while we reached the Atka planet, and then I leave him, watching his departure towards the Jump Gates to the Hamburg system.

That`s all for today!

Opening tranmission... Transmission opened!

Subject:Rogue bomber.

Description:

Good day!

Today, during the flight at Norfolk Shipyard, I found an unknown object that followed the jump gate to Texas. Reaching the gate, the object was gone - obviously, made the jump. I also made a jump and found a pirate bomber, which was this unknown object. Then this bomber made a repeated jump into the New York system. Before the chase began, I was able to establish his belonging to the Liberty Rogues. On the trade line between Norfolk and Fort Bush, I entered into battle with this ship. I must say that the insolence of the pirates does not teach them to be cautious - because of the incorrect launch of torpedoes in the cloud of Pittsburgh, the enemy destroyed himself.

I think, what that`s all for today.

Subject:Updating information.
Priority:Medium.
Encryption:Medium.

Description:
Good day!

Updated information about the patrol in the cloud of Pittsburgh. I hope for further results.

Blackburn out. End of transmission!

Subject:Detroit Debris Field.
Priority:High.
Encryption:High.

Description:

Good day!

Today I`m check Detroit Debris Field in the New York system. Nothing interesting was found. However, the information will be verified...

P.S: In visual-info C5 have problems. I think what possible to correct it.

Subject:Outcast destroyer.

Description:

Good day!

Today, while carrying out my patrol with a participant in the 5th Fleet, I received a message from him, which referred to the Outcast Destroyer, located on the trade line between the West Point Academy and the Norfolk shipyard. Upon arrival, I find this Destroyer. After confirming belonging, I invited him to leave the Liberty space. What was the negative response.

After that, the battle began. A several minutes later target was destroyed.

I think, what that`s all for today.

Subject:Change in the ranks of some fleet participants in connection with the improvement of the rank-system.
Priority:Medium.

Description:

Good day!

In connection with the change in rank-system I produce the following actions:
Erwin Manstein,
In connection with update rank-system I changing your rank to Corporal. Your duties and powers do not change.
Anna Gibson,
In connection with update rank-system I changing your rank to Lieutenant. Your duties and powers do not change.
Lion Ferdinand,
In connection with update rank-system I changing your rank to Major. Your duties and powers do not change.

The following persons do not change their ranks:
Michael Blackburn - Admiral.
Sigma White - Vice-Admiral.

On this order is over.

Michael out. End of transmission!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5