Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Check your Core 5 POBs: all repairs gone, base taking damage although FWO+crew there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, check your POBs.
Falster suddenly had 0 RA, RH, HS. And it always had tens of thousands of units.
Core 5 do not consume repair commodities, normally. Yet, all of mine were gone.

So... either POB hickup.
Or: Core 5 eat repairs all of a sudden. (that would mean, wear&tear damage was on for Core 5s)
Or: I was sabotaged (in a very inept way)... which I can almost certainly rule out.

Anyway, check your Core 5s.
Thanks for the info. Im not home right now so if someone could check for me that would be appreciated.
Same here for the Goldern Coin, repair commodities are gone. And the base took damage in the process.
I will check for ya Nom.
LIS was dried up on repairs too. Experienced issues the days before.

I think the admins are aware and should fix it soon. For now take care of your needed commodities.
Admins are aware, I can confirm that.
Just checked now. RA and RH took a heavy hit followed by 10k ish worth of HS...
Yes, it seems as though something very strange is going on with the plugin itself. We are looking into the issue.
Until you get a green that this has been fixed, please consider all Core 5 bases to be consuming repairs like all other POBs and that they are to be supplied.
If one of them does die due to this bug would it be getting replaced?
(08-08-2017, 06:01 AM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]If one of them does die due to this bug would it be getting replaced?

Yes, this is obviously unintended behavior.
Pages: 1 2