Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Arbiter Wild Bill || From: Lena Smith, Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: uhdZR8O.png]

ID: Lieutenant Lena Smith
Recipient: Junkers Congress, Arbiter Wild Bill
Subject: Recovery Operation

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Arbiter Wild Bill,

Admiral Knight has asked me to facilitate communications and negotiations between the Congress and Battlegroup Harmony in regards to the Battleship Discovery. As you are aware, the Discovery was lost in the New Hampshire system shortly after the last of the crew evacuated it. Naturally, this was a severe blow to our overall combat ability, and we have come to the decision that an attempt shall be made to recover and restore the ship.

To this end, we would like to enlist the aid of the Congress in this effort, and recover whats left of the Discovery, before having it reconstructed. Can we count on the Congresses expertise in salvage and recovery operations in this endeavor?

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Lieutenant Lena Smith,

Nice to meet you. Course we'd be keen on salvagin! Somethin like this though, it'd be more'n most of us is used to dealin with. If'n you yer keen on gittin this done right I'll open this here comm to our Chief Engineer, Juan Ortega.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Arbiter Wild Bill,
I am glad that the Congress is willing to aid us in this matter. I hold no objections to the opening of this comm to those who would assist us in that regard. Please let Mr. Ortega his assistance would be invaluable.

Transmission Ends
[Image: QhVOd24.jpg]

Sender: Juan "Burrito" Ortega

>>>>>> Transmission Initiated<<<<<

Hola Senorita,
Senor Bill told me you needed my help and here i am. What can i do for you? A little detail regarding this matter would be very insightful.
Awaiting your reply
>>>>> Transmission Terminated<<<<<

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mr Ortega
The operation is the recovery of whatever salvageable parts of the Battleship Discovery remain. As such, we require the assistance of the Congress in locating, and reclaiming said remains. As our intel has it, the ships structural integrity was compromised in New Hampshire, and it broke up during the jump into Puerto Rico, and to our knowledge was never recovered by either side.

So, now that I've told you the important information, may I ask you, what can you do for us?

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Transmission Rerouted.

Transmission Ends

Hola Senorita,
Firstly Lo Siento on the delay. Things have been a little busy in the spaceport I have not been able to keep track of my messages.
Broke during jump eh?.... Hmm thats interesting. Wonder what made it do that... A leakage in the cooling pipes? Fusion Reactor failure?... Perhaps there could be a compromise in the hull.... Ayayayayaya... What am I Blabbering about things off topic.
We can go looking for the debris of your ship into New Hampshire. No Problemo about that. But to track the Debris, now that is where things might be a little bit complicated. You see every ship has a special beacon that transmits when a certain frequency, which in your case is the Battlegroup Harmony frequency. Well we could scan it for you but that would mean compromising on your communication security, which I feel Senor Bill will not like very much. He likes to keep it clean.
What can be done is having your people with the special scanners scan the area, and once found we can move in and see what we can use.
Also we do need to know what you plan on assembling. We are very good ship builders. Finish ain't so good but you wont find sturdier ships like ours.
Do reply and let us know what you think Senorita

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mr Ortega
My apologies for my own impatience with this project, but I am sure you understand how valuable the recovery of the Discovery is to us. That said, I can appreciate your directness and suggestion for finding the remains of the ship. A little clarity will go a long way here however, and I must correct you in the cause of its destruction. The Discovery took severe damage from Liberty naval forces moments before entering the jump.

Naturally, we would prefer to keep our security measures intact, and as such, you need only name a place and time for our own pilots to arrive and follow your instructions to find the debris. As for what our end goal here is, how large of a ship could you potentially repair or construct? Do you have any stations that would have enough space on their drydocks to house multiple dreadnought parts?

Transmission Ends

Hola Senorita,
A brawl with the Liberty Navy... hmm must have been quite a fight.
Vieques Shipyard is an atlantic class shipyard and is capable of constructing liners and frigates and I am pretty sure it will be able to do necessary repairs to your ship.

[Image: Vieques_Shipyard.png]

As for the housing of the parts, things might be a little cramp but should be able to house all of your drednought parts
As for the other nitty gritty details, Senor Bill, is the competent Authority to deal with in that regard.
I will oversee the reconstruction of your ship in the shipyard once the parts start rolling in.

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mr Ortega, Arbeiter Bill.

I apologize for the the delay in sending this message, but can stress it was for good reason. I've spent the last week in preparation of the upcoming salvage mission, and have arranged tugs and larger ships that will be available to assist, as well as combat ready ships for in case the Navy decides to invite themselves. As such all that remains is for the operation to actually begin, and I trust your own ships will be there to assist us in this matter, being the experts on the subject matter. Once you have gathered the ships you need to begin in earnest, please inform me. I'll personally be piloting the scanning ship when we go looking for the debris.

Transmission Ends
Pages: 1 2