Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--[送信開始.....
[Image: 392c0c6966c894abb75a9195c7cd8d06--anime-...-anime.jpg]

[通信ID: Tsuda Tanaka
[レシーバID: The Order

[件名: 可能性 (Possibilities)

[暗号化: 高い (High)
[優先: すごく高い (Very High)

Kon'nichiwa.

This is Kyaputan Tsuda Tanaka of the Imperial Kusari Navy. Recently I've had the honor of speaking to one of your own on more peaceful terms, and I will say I was a little more than surprised.

On the 8240717, I came across one of your Osiris-class vessels north of the Hawaii in Sigma-19. The Kyaputan, 'Kingston', spoke with me on the details of the Order's mission, your plans (to the extent he was allowed to divulge) and the Order's belief of uniting Sirius against these 'invaders' that threatened us before. I'll admit, I was intrigued by this, especially since both ships were outside the usual confines of where they normally operated, and thus were more-or-less on equal footing.

My point here is that I, as well as my partner, have both seen what this enemy you focus on has done. We've taken some trips into Tohoku, and the people we've recovered from the wrecks... they're scarring to say the least.. mind you, they were long since dead, but the sight isn't one I can easily get out of my head. However.. I'll leave anything further to a reply. I don't want to go into depth on something you probably know a lot about.

I hope your kyaputan wasn't wrong, and that this mistake isn't a mistake with hopes attached. My goal is to see that this house regains it's honor. Not to have it lose it while we're hard at work.

I'll await for a reply. Sore made no wakare.

Yoroshiku,
Kyaputen Tsuda Tanaka, teikoku-gun kaigun.
キャプテン田田隊長

.....送信終了]----

送信再送信
Resending Transmission

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 15/08/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Captain Tsuda Tanaka

Unexpected encounter

The Emperor has no love for us, and we have none to spare to his Empire.

He was responsible for leaving Tohoku matter unresolved, the primary source of alien corruption in entire Kusari allowed to exist because of complacency, arogance or worse. Not that Republicans are doing any better job at that but I assume you must be of sort to come into most estimeed rank of Captain among your people relatively recently. Before the Emperor was dishonorably backstabbed at his homefront in fateful year of 819 A.S., he and his Admirals refused to permit The Order to assault Tekagi's Arch to purify it of alien menace that had taken over minds and bodies of entire crew. More than that, they openly assisted and prevented us from making succesful assaults upon the station.

I sincerely doubt things will change if your Emperor will ascend again into his throne and I do not make assumption you are among imperial flag officers calling the shots. Of course you may correct me if I am wrong, there may had been changes to Imperial policies since. As you said, you had seen, propably even dissected bodies of those who had been subjected to fate worse than death. Those thralls in most cases never consented to turn their backs against humanity yet they are all beyond help in medican sense of it. Those words are harsh but they are reality... yet the channel remains open.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"
--[送信開始.....
[Image: 392c0c6966c894abb75a9195c7cd8d06--anime-...-anime.jpg]

[通信ID: Tsuda Tanaka
[レシーバID: The Order

[件名: --

[暗号化: 高い (High)
[優先: すごく高い (Very High)

Kon'nichiwa.

I was never aware of the Tenno's disregard for the Arch. After seeing it firsthand, I expected the Order to have a plan to deal with it, but I suppose a proclaimed terrorist organization sending military assets against one of Kusari's last marvels of engineering was a red flag. There isn't much I can say on the matter except that the issue is one that needs to be dealt with, with or without the Tenno's approval. My compatriot and I have already been hurt by the beings inside that place, and while the Arch is sacred, so is the rest of Kusari.

I doubt you need my authorization, but know that if I or my partner see your people cleansing the Arch, then I will make note of your honorable acts for the Empire. I merely wish to see Kusari free from threat of anyone who would see her destroyed. This is my home, and if it means I must deal with 'terrorists' to keep it safe, so be it.

As far as I'm aware, the Tenno holds no ill will against the Order, though I could be mistaken. There has been no word of your kind before since my discovery of your ship in Sigma-19. I hope that, maybe, this will help Kusari become free once more.

For the Tenno, and the Empire.
Sayōnara, kōun.

Yoroshiku,
Kyaputen Tsuda Tanaka, teikoku-gun kaigun.
キャプテン田田隊長

.....送信終了]----
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 29/08/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Captain Tsuda Tanaka

Unexpected encounter

I bring you news from The Order Admiralty.

You may bring following suggestion to those higher among your chain of command. Cease-fire between Imperial and Order assets that will stand for so long our weapon triggers are not forced to respond towards acts of aggression. The Order is unable to realistically make a dent in Imperial fleet and Imperials cannot dislodge The Order from Kusari borders. We have our own allies but chances of conflict are at the momenth minimal. We can work from this point.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"