Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Silverlux Repairs - Financial crisis incoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8Ru5R7Y.png]
Guten tag to you all. My name is Heinrich Mueller and I'm the correspondent of "Rheinlandic Technical News". I'm reporting from the heart of Silverlux office, located on New Berlin planet. We were appointed to talk with Reiner Mann about current company status. So, let's walk in?
The camera moves to the office. Once it shone with whiteness and purity, but now there was a thick layer of dust and a variety of papers. In the frame appears a man with glasses and a neat business suit.
[Image: uQFVYMG.png]

Reiner: Guten tag, herr...
Heinrich: Herr Mueller. Guten tag, herr Mann. We came here to ask some questions. Have you already been notified?
Reiner: Ja, sure. My name is Reiner Mann and I'm the CEO of Silverlux Repairs. I assume, you are going to ask questions about our company, ja?
Heinrich: Ja, exactly.
Reiner: Go ahead then. I would offer you a seat, but, I'm afraid, here is too much dust.
Heinrich: It's gut, herr Mann. So, what's going on with Silverlux Repairs?
The camera looks around the office.
Reiner: Our business is going well. I'm swimming in the money.
The man sighs.
Reiner: Well, we have some serious problems. The Unioners activity spoiled our business a lot. Supplies of parts are broken. Our incomes are low as hell.
Heinrich: But what about Die Marcht?
Reiner: It's still working, but I don't know, how long it will work.
Heinrich: Do you have any plans?
Reiner: Nein. We rely only for luck now.
Heinrich: I regret you, herr Mann. I wish you and your faction a good luck.
Reiner: Auf Wiedersehen.
Heinrich: Auf Wiedersehen.