Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For: the outlaws of the Gallic law, who work for their own and their people's benefit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

To: Representatives of the Unione Corse, Brigands, Council, other entities of Gallia underworld
Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Source: Gleize Outpost internal network
Encryption: GaIVeriUnder (guest access)
Subject: Greetings and introductions

Hajimemashite. I am Tokiomi Katagawa, designated representative of the Hogosha Association in most of the important matters that affect the Association as a whole. Kusari, this land close to your own home, yet so far away, has it's own history of accomplishments and traditions, and the Hogosha play an important part in the tapestry of said land.

The Association prides itself of a keen sense of opportunity and discovery of new relations, and bringing the best from near and far to promote greater prosperity to all involved.

The Hogosha as a whole, and the Association particularly, has been cautious in its involvement with Gallia and its denizens. Few within the Unione Corse may remember our past encounters with a generally amiable partnership. Even fewer in the Council may remember past tensions caused by our presence in the Taus, and differing views on the presence of Bretonia in everyone's lives. For the remainder of the entities addressed in this communique, I'm afraid any encounters that may have happen were so rare or undocumented that they will be beyond any measure of remembrance.

One the main issues that prevented a more active contact was the political situation in Gallia. The threat of the Royal Navy, and the Gallic corporate interests have pressured Kusari to adopt a neutral stance towards the offenses that the Gallic regime provoked upon the people in Kusari and abroad. Even with proud supporters of the old established Kusari Imperial house giving resistance and fight to the Gallic Royals everywhere from Leeds to Kyushu, the rest of Kusari sought to benefit from the exploits of Gallia economy while outlawing most of the enemies of the state, even if only on paper.

The Association has come to terms with the current situation, and decided to take a more decided approach to Gallia. While other Kusari corporations may dabble and struggle with Gallic taxation and the companies weird standards, the Hogosha will devote their interests in deepening the links of the Gallic underworld with the outside. Starting our links with the Corse, we wish to get to know any other active organizations whispering in the Gallic underground network, and to know with their members and the needs they may have.

If possible, the Association would like to be introduced with representatives of the organizations that operate outside of the Gallic law, and arrange joint or individual meetings to establish further relations. Should said representatives require, we are glad to provide more information about ourselves and Kusari, and to travel to locations of convenience in Gallia for further talks.

For a prosperous tomorrow, for all of us.
Tokiomi Katagawa, the Hogosha Association.

[Image: ky4R9wc.png]
Transmission Initialising... Ready.

[Image: J4hCLAU.png]
Source: Planet Marne
Signal Stability: Unstable
Signal Strength: Medium
Receiver Strength: Weak
Message Priority: Medium
Message Subject: Hogosha Association
Message Sender: Mathieu Rousseau
Encoding Message... Encoded.
Running Cyphers. . . . . Done.
Displaying Message to Recipient:

To Tokiomi Katagawa.

Bonjour, my name is Mathieu Rousseau, the Warlord of Planet Marne. One of my minions brought this message of yours to my attention. I believe this is the first time the Brigands of Gallia and your Association have talked to one another, so anything you could tell us about the Hogosha Association would be appreciated.

Collectively, we are one of the most powerful groups within Gallia. The problem can sometimes be to get us to work together, for a number of reasons.

I believe it would be in the interest of both the Brigands and the Hogosha to set up a meeting. I could arrange for both of the most influential groups within the Brigands, the Brigands of Marne and the Boulogne Smugglers, to send representatives to talk with you.

Signed,

Mathieu Rousseau
[Image: UjhuZ80.png]
Greetings, noble friends from Gallia.

Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Shinsuke Kobayashi and I'm an agent of the Takarabune Conglomerate, one of the major Syndicates forming the Hogosha Association. On behalf of Katagawa-sama, I extend our excuses for the extreme delay. As my colleague got more and more busy with issues outside of Kusari concerning our organization's affairs, he let this comm fall under the radar. I was told to handle this in his place.

We of the Association hope that the request for a meeting is still available. As such, I kindly ask of you to set a time, date and location of such. If you are also able to contact the Unione Corse to join our meeting as well, we would be very grateful. They also are an organization working outside the Gallic law, and as such an extension of this offer to them should be done.

We shall await your answer.

For a prosperous future to all of us.
Shinsuke Kobayashi, The Hogosha Association.

[Image: oYXmywP.png]
== Resending Transmission, 150% Power ==

Signal Stability: Intermintant Connection Issues
Signal Strength: Strong
Receiver Strength: Medium
Message Subject: Re:

Mr Shinsuke Kobayashi.

It is my hope that this delay won't set the precedent for any future business or agreements we conduct, that would be less than ideal, to say the least.

If you are still willing to attend a meeting with us, then that offer remains open. If you desire such I'll send you the location of a base where you can meet up with an individual that will be representing me in the discussions. Regarding the Unione Corse, we are currently discussing something ourselves, independently, with them. So for whatever meeting we are about to conduct, they shall not be involved. That being said, any future meetings may not exclude them.

I'm sure you understand.

Signed,
Mathieu Rousseau
[Image: UjhuZ80.png]
Greetings, noble friends from Gallia.

We accept your offer. Send us the coordinates of the base you intend to meet at with us. I'll let you know that I'll be there myself.

Pertaining the Unione Corse, I understand that, for now, they shall be left out of this. Perhaps, in the future, we might have a 'tripartite' meeting, with them along with us, hai?

May this be a fruitful opportunity to work together.

For a prosperous future to all of us.
Shinsuke Kobayashi, The Hogosha Association.

[Image: oYXmywP.png]

Signal Stability: Intermintant Connection Issues
Signal Strength: Strong
Receiver Strength: Medium
Message Subject: Re:

Attaching Coordinates. . .Done...
Displaying Flight Path. . . .Done.

Mr Shinsuke Kobayashi.

I've attached the location of a base known as "Montbard Base" located within Burgundy. I'll make sure that you are expected. The flight path I've set is from Rishiri and should ensure you don't get seen by prying eyes, not unless you're really unlucky.

Until next time.

Signed,
Mathieu Rousseau